Mafia Watering Hole

And my first ruling is that:

August - mafia game (run by Lichtie ONLY if he can find a suitable person to run it with)

September - Apprentice game by SLJ

October - Survivor game by JAB

November - Epic new game by GTG and Kyle

Hmm, if only you had started some sort of thread that collected all the mafia games and had a schedule and you could update it and whatnot rolleyes.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August - mafia game (run by Lichtie ONLY if he can find a suitable person to run it with)

This could be the worst thing i EVER do...

I am happy to co-host the Mafia game with Litchie in August. I'm a sensible poster(i hope) and believe that i would be the level head that could help Litchie run the game without doing monumentally stupid things, and might even bring the game to be a success. It would also allow regular mafia players to play without one of them having to sacrifice the enjoyment of playing for, what is deemed, a chore of looking after Litchie.

IF this came to happen i would, naturally, push back my apprentice game so the schedule would look like

August - Mafia game Litchie/SLJ

September - Break of a month to let everyone get their teeth into the football ;)

November - super duper new game by GTG and Kyle

December - Apprentice Season 2 (allowing a 6 month gap to keep "specials" fresh)

it was a joint effort. You'd comfortably be one of the top 5 players in the game if you took part in more games :(

I know, we made one hell of a team right enough. ;)

Not sure about the top five thing (nevertheless :wub:), yet i do tend to miss games now and again, so i don't get bored of it.

Oi, you can't skip the queue! I do not except you as my leader. mad.gif

All the more reason to vote for for me to co-host with Litchie ;)

Opens a gap in September which you would slot right into :P

Well, I'm couldn't really care about who hosts it, as long as it's a decent game and I'm sure that you'll do a very good job so I'll vote for you! biggrin.gif

I think the 'panel' is a decent idea. The panel members can interchange every couple of months.

I like it just like it is to be honest.

Archived