Mafia Watering Hole

I know I started all that, but bloody hell, committees, panels, interchanging!

My take on the schedule is that there are a couple other mafia games in the offing, and they tend to be shorter, so I'd recommend a couple of them in the summer, not just one. The mafia games are the shorter, bread and butter games, so you've got to have more of them. Plus as forehead says, there is a schedule of people who have declared an interest on the first page.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelldon is very eager to host a game though and I don't think he could host one by himself so this could be his only chance for a while.

No way. You've posted twice that Shelldon has said he'll do it and now that he is very eager. If the wee fucker can't even post for himself absolutely no chance.

SLJ gets my vote ;)

Well, I'm couldn't really care about who hosts it, as long as it's a decent game and I'm sure that you'll do a very good job so I'll vote for you! biggrin.gif

Thank you for your support ;)

No way. You've posted twice that Shelldon has said he'll do it and now that he is very eager. If the wee fucker can't even post for himself absolutely no chance.

SLJ gets my vote ;)

Thanks for your support 8)

This could be the worst thing i EVER do...

I am happy to co-host the Mafia game with Litchie in August. I'm a sensible poster(i hope) and believe that i would be the level head that could help Litchie run the game without doing monumentally stupid things, and might even bring the game to be a success. It would also allow regular mafia players to play without one of them having to sacrifice the enjoyment of playing for, what is deemed, a chore of looking after Litchie.

IF this came to happen i would, naturally, push back my apprentice game so the schedule would look like

August - Mafia game Litchie/SLJ

September - Break of a month to let everyone get their teeth into the football ;)

October - Survivor game by JAB

November - super duper new game by GTG and Kyle

December - Apprentice Season 2 (allowing a 6 month gap to keep "specials" fresh)

I would be interested in these 3 as the Survival Game has been fantastic and I am sure everyone would agree Kyle has played a big part in it as the game has been very entertaining and a great readbiggrin.gif

For the super duper game that sounds good as 2 sensible people will be hosting

As for the Apprentice game that is right up my street and the first one was a good read and I am sure the second one will be just as good as SLJ would of came up with great ideas i'm surebiggrin.gif

Even though I don't wish to take part in the Mafia game SLJ has my support to co host as he will add to the game and keep Litchie right, therefore will be a good game and read. Let's be honest we can't have Dumb and Dumber co hosting eg Litchie and Shelldonlaugh.gif,So GTG let SLJ co host

Even though I don't wish to take part in the Mafia game SLJ has my support to co host as he will add to the game and keep Litchie right, therefore will be a good game and read. Let's be honest we can't have Dumb and Dumber co hosting eg Litchie and Shelldon:lol:,So GTG let SLJ co host

Bolded bit = :lol: :lol:

Thanks for your support :)

I know, we made one hell of a team right enough. ;)

Not sure about the top five thing (nevertheless :wub:), yet i do tend to miss games now and again, so i don't get bored of it.

It was my favourite ever game man. Wasn't that your first game? You were fantastic in it. Aye, understand your reasoning in not wanting to get bored of them.

Even though I don't wish to take part in the Mafia game SLJ has my support to co host as he will add to the game and keep Litchie right, therefore will be a good game and read. Let's be honest we can't have Dumb and Dumber co hosting eg Litchie and Shelldonlaugh.gif,So GTG let SLJ co host

It's more likely to be dumber and dumb tbh

I wouldn't mind throwing my name into the hat to do a mafia game of my own. I had a bit of dragonball z in mind has there is plenty of different characters and powers that could be used in mind. I wouldn't be contemplating doign it though until august/september time.

Thank you for your support 8)

GTG has the final decision though and whatever he picks will hopefully be best for mafia games :)

Wait a minute why does gtg get the final decision? he can't just appoint himself in charge of mafia games.dry.gif

I think we should have a vote for it.

vote gtg tongue.gif

This was my mafia game! :angry: you won't be taking charge SLJ.

I don't intend to take charge in the slightest. It's a CO-HOST. You know 50/50. There is obviously a lack of faith in your personal ability to host a mafia game at the moment, and working together we can produce a strong, memorable mafia game that everyone enjoys, while starting to patch up your damaged reputation.

I'm sure you have already been planning for this mafia game and already have ideas for it. I'd be looking to listen to your ideas, add my own, and remove the stupider ones that would turn the game into a farce.

I read the thread on the MafiaScum forum. Most of the posters seem really persnickety and right up themselves!

I think SLJ would be a good appointment for a co-host, but this is Lichtie's game, and he should be able to choose who he wants to, if anyone.

SLJ gets my vote ;)

And if you look at the thread then you'll see me saying I'd be up for that which shows me being eager. Start looking before you comment on peoples attitude.

And if you look at the thread then you'll see me saying I'd be up for that which shows me being eager. Start looking before you comment on peoples attitude.

Tbh you post so infrequently it's easy to miss :rolleyes:

Tbh you post so infrequently it's easy to miss :rolleyes:

I don't see what my infrequent posting has to do with you missing my post. Surely you just scroll down looking through the posts, if you choose to not read my posts then don't comment on my attitude.

Can you please provide evidence as to when I showed a lack of intelligence?

I think the panel is a better idea but we don't need a ruler! Mafia games worked well before mafia scum and the Mith ideology was brought in. This thread was just a case of bringing all the discussions into one place. There's no need to appoint a leader.

People can just suggest ideas here.

No offence to Shelldon or SLJ, it's Lichtie's game, if he doesn't want a co-host then he does need one.

I don't like the idea of so many Apprentice games and next to no mafia games.

I don't mind doing a survivor-type game every two or three months but lets not rip the arse out it. Mafia games can be done within a week to ten days. You could have two done a month and it wouldn't be overused. We don't want a lull in the games.

Can you please provide evidence as to when I showed a lack of intelligence?

Here. *leaving with trollface*

Now I am just leaving this board until next game start. I'm in. When will it start?

Archived