Squad lists/confirmed signings

I think our squad is about 4/5 players away from being really strong, assuming Irvine and Finnigan sign then we could do with another centre back and a goalkeeper and we could probably do with another winger as well given Riley's fitness issues but I doubt we'll be signing another midfielder.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUMBARTON

Goalkeeper
Stephen Grindlay

Jamie Ewings

Josh Lumsden

Defenders
Josh Horne
Martin McNiff
Joe Coleman
Ian Murray
Scott Smith
Andy Graham
Paul McGinn

Midfielders
Chris Turner
Scott Agnew
Stephen MacDougall
Mark Gilhaney
Scott Linton

Strikers
Garry Fleming
Bryan Prunty
Ally McKerracher

Mitch Megginson

Updated with the signing of Mitch Megginson and the promotion of Josh Lumsden to the first team.

That team's a fuckin' nick.

Good midfield but John Gibson as goalie, collection of defenders each of whom are either relics or have shown symptoms of learning difficulties and a strike 'force' who will be praying to God, Allah and L. Ron Hubbard that Peaso's chronic plantar fasciitis can be managed well enough for him to last an entire season lest they be thrust into the lineup. Of course, there is more chance of each of those deities being real and simulaneously governing us.

Oh, and they're ably handled by a bigotted clownshoe.

There are fewer things funnier in Scottish football than Dundee's perpetual failure to get out of this division (on merit). Aside from the accompanying, misplaced hubris of course. And long shall it continue!

Favourites? Try competing first!

6 of they players played against a STRONG 1st division side last year and pumped them 5-1.

Pleasing :)

That team's a fuckin' nick.

Good midfield but John Gibson as goalie, collection of defenders each of whom are either relics or have shown symptoms of learning difficulties and a strike 'force' who will be praying to God, Allah and L. Ron Hubbard that Peaso's chronic plantar fasciitis can be managed well enough for him to last an entire season lest they be thrust into the lineup. Of course, there is more chance of each of those deities being real and simulaneously governing us.

Oh, and they're ably handled by a bigotted clownshoe.

There are fewer things funnier in Scottish football than Dundee's perpetual failure to get out of this division (on merit). Aside from the accompanying, misplaced hubris of course. And long shall it continue!

Favourites? Try competing first!

I%2Bcan%2Bsmell%2Byour%2Bfear.jpg

I'm very happy with Benedictus and Gallagher centre half for this season. They looked decent last year and can only improve playing together. Happy days. Would appreciate a keeper, centre half and striker though.

I'd be trying to get Toshney back on loan as he can play right back and centre half if needed.

McBride was ok for us, nothing special. I've seen a lot worse in a Rovers jersey. Must have been really poor at Falkirk though.

I actually spoke to him in Glasgow just after he had left us and had signed for Hamilton. Sounded like a decent guy.

He was, is and always will be more pish than the pishiest of pishy players. Captain of the pish 11

Yet he's been playing for a club above Falkirk for the past 2 seasons.

Goalkeepers

Michael McGovern

Graham Bowman

Defenders

Kieran Duffie

Liam Rowan

Johnny Flynn

Stephen Kingsley

Liam Dick

Ryan McGeever

Will Vaulks

Midfielders

Scott O Durojaiye

Craig Sibbald

Thomas Grant

Blair Alston

Jay Fulton

Conor McGrandles

Luke Leahy

Kris Faulds

Conor Hogg

Robbie McNab

Ryan Blair

Michael Martin

Strikers

Lyle Taylor

Lewis Small

Botti Bia-bi

Scott Shepherd

I believe this is all the full-time players?

Goalkeepers

Michael McGovern

Graham Bowman

Defenders

Kieran Duffie

Liam Rowan

Johnny Flynn

Stephen Kingsley

Liam Dick

Ryan McGeever

Will Vaulks

Midfielders

Scott O Durojaiye

Craig Sibbald

Thomas Grant

Blair Alston

Jay Fulton

Conor McGrandles

Luke Leahy

Kris Faulds

Conor Hogg

Robbie McNab

Ryan Blair

Michael Martin

Strikers

Lyle Taylor

Lewis Small

Botti Bia-bi

Scott Shepherd

I believe this is all the full-time players?

Yep.

I take it alot of those midfielders are youth players? If not thats a hell of alot to have

Aye, almost all of them are.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I really like McBride as part of a 3 man central midfield when he plays in a deeper role, he's always available for a pass and generally spreads the ball about quite well, decent shot on him too. However in a 2 man central midfield he can be pretty anonymous, basically because he's not particularly great defensively and he's not going to be making great runs forward or doing anything useful in an creative sense. He's a more than decent player to have in your squad at this level though.

Archived