Dance Songs

SOL

Anyone go the Arches over the festive period? There's been some scandalous lineups but I've been working crazy hours.

Made it to What The Funk (house night in Falkirk) for the first time last night. Utter scenes.

I went to the Zoom night on the 21st at the last minute when I was wrecked after Morton-Falkirk. It was brilliant. Aly & Fila were very good but Matt Hardwick was the highlight. Had Out of Nowhere in my head for about 4 days straight.

I know the boys that run WTF, went to school with two of the three, but I've yet to make it along. I've heard it's cracking though.

I went to the Zoom night on the 21st at the last minute when I was wrecked after Morton-Falkirk. It was brilliant. Aly & Fila were very good but Matt Hardwick was the highlight. Had Out of Nowhere in my head for about 4 days straight.

I know the boys that run WTF, went to school with two of the three, but I've yet to make it along. I've heard it's cracking though.

That's the first time I've been and I'm already buzzing for the next one. Woke up to a Snapchat of me and lads going wild to Deniz Koyu - Tung. Also remember scenes when this got played:

Anyone go the Arches over the festive period? There's been some scandalous lineups but I've been working crazy hours.

Made it to What The Funk (house night in Falkirk) for the first time last night. Utter scenes.

Pressure on 27th, few of my mates were at RebelRave and apparently they had oversold 400 tickets. Everyone was up in arms that MK wasn't in the back arch too.

Pressure on 27th, few of my mates were at RebelRave and apparently they had oversold 400 tickets. Everyone was up in arms that MK wasn't in the back arch too.

Any idea how frequent the Pressure events are? Was looking for something to do for my birthday late March and I doubt I'll have the money to go back to Sankeys or further afield.

Loving Hot Natured's album at the moment. People Change is my favourite tune on it, but Reverse Skydiving brings back some brilliant memories of my birthday weekend - had the lads down visiting in London and saw Pete Tong at XOYO.

Edited by lanky_ffc