Dance Songs

SOL

I agree on Romero's year mix/podcast. Had that on repeat in the library last week doing uni work and saw me through, really enjoyed it.

Any other good podcasts?

I was loving that drop after he uses the sample from 'Push The Tempo'. Need to find out which tune it was.

Smash The House Radio (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike) and CR2 Live & Direct (MYNC) are two others I usually listen to.

Joris Voorn and Len Faki just been announced for next months Pressure too.

Quality lineup. Len Faki's remix of 'Stranger To Stability' is still one of my favourite tunes to blast in the gym. Would be unreal to hear it live. Edited by lanky_ffc

Quality lineup. Len Faki's remix of 'Stranger To Stability' is still one of my favourite tunes to blast in the gym. Would be unreal to hear it live.

Can't wait for it. When I was at Sven Vath in November he played "The Octopuss" and that is probably my favourite Len Faki track. Last time I seen Joris Voorn he dropped Goodbye Fly as his first track. Scenes.

I was loving that drop after he uses the sample from 'Push The Tempo'. Need to find out which tune it was.

Smash The House Radio (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike) and CR2 Live & Direct (MYNC) are two others I usually listen to.

Been listening to Smash The House for the past week after this recommendation. Absolutely class. I'll check out the other and Marshmallo's at some point in the near future.

Anybody else going to the Arches this Saturday? Quality line-up which should suit all tastes, I'm sure I read Ferry Corsten was a classics set so he'll be the highlight if so, also got Sied van Riel and Giuseppe Ottaviani so I'm happy (Marco V is the other name in that room but I can't stick his style of trance for some reason). There's an old school arch, and a third arch headlined by Benny Benassi. They've got Blasterjaxx in there as well if you're into all that bang bang loud so it must be good Hardwell shite all the weans seem to like these days.

Big night will be 1st March though - O'Callaghan, Patterson, Atkinson amongst others. Glorious.

Won't be making it and in a way I'm glad. Don't think I'd be able to choose between the two stages. A classic Corsten set would be quality and, although I've seen him 4 times, it's never been at the Arches.

The third arch is a cracking lineup IMO. Saw Benny Benassi there two years back and he was excellent. D-Wayne warmed up for Afrojack in Ibiza this summer and was far better. MakJ's recent releases have been brilliant and Blasterjaxx will blow the roof off the place.

Anybody else going to the Arches this Saturday? Quality line-up which should suit all tastes, I'm sure I read Ferry Corsten was a classics set so he'll be the highlight if so, also got Sied van Riel and Giuseppe Ottaviani so I'm happy (Marco V is the other name in that room but I can't stick his style of trance for some reason). There's an old school arch, and a third arch headlined by Benny Benassi. They've got Blasterjaxx in there as well if you're into all that bang bang loud so it must be good Hardwell shite all the weans seem to like these days.

Big night will be 1st March though - O'Callaghan, Patterson, Atkinson amongst others. Glorious.

I can't make it. Gutted to be missing Blasterjaxx but I can't afford it with Hardwell next weekend.

:lol: