Dance Songs

SOL

Stereofunk was good yesterday. GBX followed by Future One doing a trance classics set in the old school tent was unreal. Just turned it up a notch and had the place going mental.

I got there about 17:00... Spent all my time in So Loco tent. The set that closed it was simply brilliant.

Anyone else listening to Radio One at the moment? Jackmaster's presenting an hour's documentary on the Glasgow music scene covering the Sub Club, The Arches, Colours, Rubadub Records, HudMo & Rustie and labels such as Soma and Numbers. Well worth a listen if you've any interest in dance music.

Also worth a listen if you're a fan of hilarious Glaswegian accents.

Edited by NotThePars

Anyone else listening to Radio One at the moment? Jackmaster's presenting an hour's documentary on the Glasgow music scene covering the Sub Club, The Arches, Colours, Rubadub Records, HudMo & Rustie and labels such as Soma and Numbers. Well worth a listen if you've any interest in dance music.

Also worth a listen if you're a fan of hilarious Glaswegian accents.

Meant to listen to that, but I'd imagine it'll be on catch up. Can't get enough of the essential mix he did recently. Such an eclectic mix of house and techno.

Have you seen the video of him playing 'Scott Brown - Now Is The Time' at Urban Outfitters recently? :lol:

Edited by lanky_ffc

It was brilliant. Absolute brilliant night from start to finish. The past two weekends have been mental. DVLM and Stereofunk followed by the weekend in Manchester for Gareth Emery. That was some night. Think it'll be quiet until coloursfest. Can't wait to see Simon Patterson.

Old but still a classic:

Going down to Manchester in June for Parklife festival. So many djs to see, looking forward to Bicep and Daniel Avery on the Sunday. Going to Carl Cox, Julio Bashmore, Art Department & Catz 'N Dogz at Space in July so I'll hold them off till then. Didn't realise Seth Troxler was sold out for sub club on Friday, sadly missing that.

And the Nina Kraviz after party at Sankeys in Manchester should be amazing.

Edited by buddie06smfc

Meant to listen to that, but I'd imagine it'll be on catch up. Can't get enough of the essential mix he did recently. Such an eclectic mix of house and techno.

Have you seen the video of him playing 'Scott Brown - Now Is The Time' at Urban Outfitters recently? :lol:

Was there, mate! Agree about the essential mix. The first 15 minutes in particular are incredible.

Old but still a classic:

Going down to Manchester in June for Parklife festival. So many djs to see, looking forward to Bicep and Daniel Avery on the Sunday. Going to Carl Cox, Julio Bashmore, Art Department & Catz 'N Dogz at Space in July so I'll hold them off till then. Didn't realise Seth Troxler was sold out for sub club on Friday, sadly missing that.

And the Nina Kraviz after party at Sankeys in Manchester should be amazing.

I'm heading down as well. Was gonna go to Nina but I reckon we'll be a train wreck after the Sunday's finished. The entire festival looks incredible though, so much going on all the time. Completely forgot Bicep was playing for example.