Dance Songs

SOL

The new Trance Nation album mixed by Aly & Fila is awesome!

I have all the early Trance Nation CD's........didn't know they were still on the go...Aly & Fila bring us quality trance....as do Above & Beyond

Just discovered Aiera through ...WWW.DI.FM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPlKmg3exU

Anything by Daniel Kandi always floats my boat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGUrIFbF2eE

Still haven't mastered posting youtube properly....grrrrrrrrrrrr :bounce2

Edited by jimmy boo

Just got back last night from Ibiza. Decided we'd go out this time to see what all the fuss was about for Space Opening Fiesta as it was one of the few clubs we hadn't been on the island yet. Now I'd heard it was a big place but fucking hell!!

Had a great time and quite a bit different from most other nights we've been on. Started off in Flight Club for a while before moving around a bit until catching the whole Chemical Brothers set. Unbelievable!!

It's a long night but if anyone is even a little interested in going then it's definitely worth it. A fantastic experience if a bit on the expensive side!

n9wci.jpg

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

• 2 weeks later...

Sensu have just announced two boat parties, one with Martinez Brothers on 25th of July and then one end of August with Eats Everything. £28 quid gets you the cruise and Subby after it where they will be playing. Definitely going to see The Martinez Brothers cannot miss that one.

Our parklife squad are trying to arrange to go to the Eats Everything cruise. Only caught 20 minutes on Saturday cause we were in between bouts of euphoria and were completely soaked from the rain to properly get into it.

Got tickets for Bicep (who we missed as well) and John Talabot (who was one of the standouts of Subby last summer) next weekend beginning the day of my graduation. Should be some trips.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b047724x

Jakmaster and Oneman from two hours in is quality. Few decent tunes in Annie Mac's set as well.

Caught Can U Dance at Parklife Festival and it was definitely one of the most fun sets I've ever been to. Managed to chart a path from Joy Orbison & Boddika, Mosca and Tessela to The Police, KC & the Sunshine Band and Cyndi Lauper via Kelis, The Streets and Eminem without it ever sounding like it didn't go. Amazing set.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else go to Hardwell at Ingliston? Some of the support DJs were good Calvin Logue in particular was my highlight of the night. I thought Kill The Buzz and Hardwell were a bit pish. Hardwell just sounded stale which is a shame as he was awesome at Coloursfest two years ago and at Creamfields last year. Don't know why but I left feeling a bit disappointed.

I was away when Hardwell was here. Anyone else got tickets for Carl Cox either during the day at Ayr Racecourse or afterwards at the Arches?

I want to go to Carl Cox but I'm working and can't get it off :(

You saw the line up for the EH1 festival? Some great DJs being announced. Especially in the Vandit arena.