Dance Songs

SOL

My friend's been involved in it's set up. Said Gerd, Derrick and Bicep were terrific.

They certainly were. Fucking freezing though. White wee wee literally came out when Derrick played a banging house remix of Parliament's 'Getting To Know You'. Literally.

ETA: Funk & Soul thread for this pish.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

They certainly were. Fucking freezing though. White wee wee literally came out when Derrick played a banging house remix of Parliament's 'Getting To Know You'. Literally.

Really need to catch him sometime. Him, Gerd and Vynehall actually I'm gutted I missed it.

Still my favourite piece of electronic music ever. I mind I met Ferry Corsten in Cafe Del Mar and he said he'd maybe play this for me in Eden that night. Went along and it was that pseudo EDM crap for his two hours :(

Edited by Marshmallo

Anyone heading along to Electric Frog at Riverside tomorrow? Looking forward to seeing Joy Orbison again and what the Sirisusimo Modeselektor collab has to offer.

Anyone heading along to Electric Frog at Riverside tomorrow? Looking forward to seeing Joy Orbison again and what the Sirisusimo Modeselektor collab has to offer.

the b2b2b and siriusmodeselektor were absolutely class. if you spotted a guy in a camo jacket going off then hi, that was me.

the b2b2b and siriusmodeselektor were absolutely class. if you spotted a guy in a camo jacket going off then hi, that was me.

My memories of the b2b was hazy as was absolutely cunted at that point. Sirisusmodeselektor were out of this world good. Never been disappointed with a Modeselektor set.

Tbh man I couldn't see anyone such was the state of me.

That b2b on Friday was the best tunes of the weekend I thought.

Sven Vath was pretty good, Villalobos tent was too busy and sound a bit shit. Shout out to Balearic Mike too.

Yesterday was too busy and the douchebag quota sky rocketed. Beyond that pretty decent weekend.

That b2b on Friday was the best tunes of the weekend I thought.

Sven Vath was pretty good, Villalobos tent was too busy and sound a bit shit. Shout out to Balearic Mike too.

Yesterday was too busy and the douchebag quota sky rocketed. Beyond that pretty decent weekend.

I found the second stage seemed to contain the bamfest collective which worked for me as everyone I wanted to see was at the main. Didn't bother with the Saturday. Bar the increase in wankers and being mobbed, was it any good?

I found the second stage seemed to contain the bamfest collective which worked for me as everyone I wanted to see was at the main. Didn't bother with the Saturday. Bar the increase in wankers and being mobbed, was it any good?

Yeah I was at the north stage Friday and it was pretty quiet, I'd say about 3 times as many on Saturday, couldn't move in the tents, could barely dance, swarms of c***s taking selfies and being dicks.

Saturday I liked Balearic Mike in the drizzle on the sunset stage (about 20 people there) and Sven Vath was pretty decent. Apart from that scoped out Vilallobos for an hour but all I could hear was bass and there were swarms of bawbags in there and it was even harder to move around.

Friday was better.