Dance Songs

SOL

Nothing edgy here or clever but I've been doing quite a bit of skipping in the gym to try and shake off the effects of a week on hols with a free bar. My talents don't quite match these girls:

Also, boy-god with beard video and a nod to 2livecrew

Boiler Room with Denis Sulta and Dixon Avenue Basement Jams streaming live from the Sub Club tonight. Anyone get on the guesty? Me and a few mates did, should be class.

Make sure you're the standard guy at the front, absolutely off his tits on swedgers and dancing like a maniac while everyone around you looks bored.

Make sure you're the standard guy at the front, absolutely off his tits on swedgers and dancing like a maniac while everyone around you looks bored.

Hard to manage that when there's literally about 75% of the crowd doing the same thing. Gave it my best show and whipped out the poppers during Casio Royale. Had to bail when the maniac on the mic kept battering his way to the front though. Was pretty good regardless, I might slag off Subby now and again but the place has some atmosphere.