Dance Songs

SOL

Arches saved from a closing order.

The security are very proactive and do stop a lot of drugs getting in. It's not the club it's the punters who are prepared to risk taking stuff in. If it closed they would just go elsewhere.

I'm certain you'll have to get a taxi, my friend. The SWG3 is a terrific venue but really bad for getting to and from.

I'm glad The Arches is alright. It's not my favourite venue by a long shot but it has so much outside of it's club nights that you would have feared for other clubs in Glasgow if the Arches had went. I guess it's paying the price to some extent by hosting more mainstream events that bring in crowds who aren't as clued up on what they're taking compared to Subby, the Art School etc. the Arches does do far more than most though to look after it's clubbers with the wellness area and sensible drugs information plastered everywhere.

I'm certain you'll have to get a taxi, my friend. The SWG3 is a terrific venue but really bad for getting to and from.

I'm glad The Arches is alright. It's not my favourite venue by a long shot but it has so much outside of it's club nights that you would have feared for other clubs in Glasgow if the Arches had went. I guess it's paying the price to some extent by hosting more mainstream events that bring in crowds who aren't as clued up on what they're taking compared to Subby, the Art School etc. the Arches does do far more than most though to look after it's clubbers with the wellness area and sensible drugs information plastered everywhere.

Cheers for the info mate. I'm quite pleased that it's been switched to SWG3 as I've never been before. My mate tried pre booking a taxi tonight from the subway station near the O2 and they said they can't pick up from subway stations and the said they can't pick up from venues either. Don't know if Glasgow taxis are taking the piss or not. f**k it we'll find a way.

Shaping up to be a great Easter weekend. Tomorrow nights activities followed by a possible night out at the Mediterranea in Stirling on Friday and then the cup final on Sunday :)

Cheers for the info mate. I'm quite pleased that it's been switched to SWG3 as I've never been before. My mate tried pre booking a taxi tonight from the subway station near the O2 and they said they can't pick up from subway stations and the said they can't pick up from venues either. Don't know if Glasgow taxis are taking the piss or not. f**k it we'll find a way.

Shaping up to be a great Easter weekend. Tomorrow nights activities followed by a possible night out at the Mediterranea in Stirling on Friday and then the cup final on Sunday :)

You checked this out?

Also taxi services will be more accommodating if you provide an address that isn't by a venue or a subway station. We usually find a side street five minutes walk away and they'll usually provide one.

post-25417-14279867798085_thumb.jpg

You checked this out?

Also taxi services will be more accommodating if you provide an address that isn't by a venue or a subway station. We usually find a side street five minutes walk away and they'll usually provide one.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427986776.689494.jpg

Aye we noticed that but we are sceptical incase we don't get a space and end up taking ages getting to SWG3. It's good they've put on a extra bus as it was only one bus to start off with. Might just get a taxi to pick us up from a nearby street as that sounds the best option. Are you going tonight?

Aye we noticed that but we are sceptical incase we don't get a space and end up taking ages getting to SWG3. It's good they've put on a extra bus as it was only one bus to start off with. Might just get a taxi to pick us up from a nearby street as that sounds the best option. Are you going tonight?

Nah not my scene. Just spotted on Twitter and thought I'd help a brother out. Have a good one.

Nah not my scene. Just spotted on Twitter and thought I'd help a brother out. Have a good one.

Cheers mate :)

It was a great night. Never been that keen on Above & Beyond but they blew me away last night. SWG3 was good as well Andrew Bayer & ilan bluestone were pretty fucking special as well. Dying this morning. Worth it though.

What/where is SWG3?

I like a lot of what A&B do but some is sit too.

Down past Yorkhill Hospital if you walk down from Finnieston, right next to the Clydeside Expressway. A big manky old warehouse basically. Had some amazing nights there. As mentioned above though, a fucking nightmare to get anywhere at the end of the night.

Down past Yorkhill Hospital if you walk down from Finnieston, right next to the Clydeside Expressway. A big manky old warehouse basically. Had some amazing nights there. As mentioned above though, a fucking nightmare to get anywhere at the end of the night.

Eastvale place...know it well....A&B actually played there??