Dance Songs

SOL

Saw a clip Kraviz posted and it looked amazing. I'd actually like to get to a Pressure in the SWG3 it's a cracking venue. Gutted I missed Clouds playing for 5 hours in the Poetry Club a couple of months ago.

Bought tickets for George Fitz, Optimo NYE and SOPHIE in January. Considering going all out and going to Loefah, Marquis Hawkes and Busy P over the Christmas period as well.

I'll be at SWG3 next Friday for 2manydjs. Really looking forward to checking the venue out as I've heard good things. It's sort of replaced the Arches for now so how does it hold up?

Aye I rate it. It's got that good mix of being cavernous but intimate if you excuse me sounding like a right w**k. The only issue is getting a taxi after is an absolute nightmare. You're best getting on Dumbarton Road and hailing a taxi passing.

Aye add me to the 'SWG3 is cool' crew. Only been twice, once for Frontliner, The Geminizers and The Machine, then more recently for the 10 year showcase of Noisecontrollers (which was fucking unreal). It's got that brilliant warehouse feeling with the exposed beams and pillars, plus you're about 6 feet from the DJ. I really rate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a great time seeing Slam and Dave Clarke at the Liquid Rooms on Saturday. Proper baws oot techno. Not the best venue in my opinion but probably the best night I've had there.

Really enjoyed SWG3 the other week too. Turns out I've been in there briefly before for 2.8 Hours Later (zombie game) and just didn't realise! Good venue but not the Arches. Luckily our hotel was a short walk away so didn't need to deal with taxis.