Dance Songs

SOL

Aye add me to the 'SWG3 is cool' crew. Only been twice, once for Frontliner, The Geminizers and The Machine, then more recently for the 10 year showcase of Noisecontrollers (which was fucking unreal). It's got that brilliant warehouse feeling with the exposed beams and pillars, plus you're about 6 feet from the DJ. I really rate it.

This was my first time in SWG3 and in fact my first night out in Glasgow.

My jaw was really sore afterwards :(

Essential Mix are announcing a Trance DJ tonight at 6pm. I think it'll either be Aly & Fila, Bryan Kearney or Will Atkinson.

Also booked up to go down to Trancecoda in Birmingham at the end of March. Andy Moor, Menno De Jong, Ben Nicky and a 10 hour set from John Askew to look forward to.

Has anyone ever been to the Boxxed Warehouse in Birmingham? Looks good online.

Aly and Fila doing the essential mix.

I do fancy Tranceconda at some point, got this in Leeds at the start of next month though which looks spectacular

DS9-Final-Artwork.png

Happy with Aly & Fila. Hopefully some more Trance on the essential mix this year.

Aye Digital Society looks like fun.

Luke Bond's new song is quite decent but it should hopefully be remixed by someone like Bryan Kearney and bring it to life a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...