Dance Songs

SOL

Well I never managed to get round to any of the clubs in Amsterdam unfortunately. Going back a few weeks to Easter: Carl Cox & Friends was good from what I can remember as I ended up totally smashed. I can remember the toilet situation in the Albert Hall being a complete piss take (whey!) but it was the only real complaint. Made sure I didn't get too drunk at Green Velvet & Alan Fitzpatrik on the Sunday and had a brilliant time. Loved finishing on Lal La Land!

Just over a week till Jamie Jones & Adam Bayer then pressure. Can't wait!

Anyone had a look at the Slam Tent line ups? I had never intended going to TITP but the Saturday looks pretty awsome!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I never managed to get round to any of the clubs in Amsterdam unfortunately. Going back a few weeks to Easter: Carl Cox & Friends was good from what I can remember as I ended up totally smashed. I can remember the toilet situation in the Albert Hall being a complete piss take (whey!) but it was the only real complaint. Made sure I didn't get too drunk at Green Velvet & Alan Fitzpatrik on the Sunday and had a brilliant time. Loved finishing on Lal La Land!

Just over a week till Jamie Jones & Adam Bayer then pressure. Can't wait!

Anyone had a look at the Slam Tent line ups? I had never intended going to TITP but the Saturday looks pretty awsome!

We're contemplating going on the Sunday this year. Scuba, Seth Troxler, Jeff Mills then Major Lazer wherever else they're playing.

My cousin is a big Prydz fan but I've never really been into him that much. I listened to the album when we where driving down to Birmingham for Trancecoda at the end of March but never really took it in because the weather was terrible and I had to concentrate on driving plus with the both of us talking away to each other. On Monday and I went and bought a copy from HMV in Stirling before going on a random road trip. I put disc two in the CD player just as I was going through Lochearnhead and as I was going through Rannoch Moor Opus had come on. I turned the volume right up and with the weather and scenery it made this weird kind of moment which I loved. Just amazing, the car cruising around the bends, breathtaking scenery and an awesome song combining to make me happy as f**k. What a song!

Not into edm at all but that song (and the Four Tet remix) are wild. There's a clip somewhere of Maceo Plex dropping the Four Tet remix and the crowd not having a clue how to react when the drop doesn't happen heh.

• 2 weeks later...