Dance Songs

SOL

Anyone been watching the Space Closing Fiesta on be-at.tv? Over 90 acts playing!

I've had it on the car park stage for the past few hours. Syrossian was class and Lawler was really good too. Now it's Tale of Us before Carl Cox comes on. I'm off tomorrow so will be making a night of it!

Was at it. Absolutely unreal night/day. Tunes were class in every single room all night long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2016 at 13:50, BigMartyn86 said:

Outstanding! You going to see him next week in Glasgow?

ETA: John Askew that is. He is playing a 3 hour set in Tur.

I won't make it unfortunately. I see him and Simon Patterson are back to back at Liquid Rooms in February, might head through for that.

I've only a passing knowledge imo of house/techno but still take an interest in what's out there and there's some seriously corny stuff getting posted in this thread, which might not be a surprise given the thread title.

That hands in the air EDM/ Trance stuff isn't for me at all but would imagine swedged up with a bunch of mates it would be a cracking time.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That hands in the air EDM/ Trance stuff isn't for me at all but would imagine swedged up with a bunch of mates it would be a cracking time.

Last Apex album was supposed to be very good, does he have another one coming out?

Almost any music sounds good when getting swedgered with your mates but I think I'd draw the line at some of that awful stuff they call trance now, it's not what I'd traditionally associate as trance.