Rab Douglas

Mayos Noun

Sullivan is pish

Marshall is the most overrated player since Simon Donnelly circa 1996

Douglas is a fucking liability

And I dont know where all this Craig Gordon talk has come from. He's not bad, but even Craig Levein was against his inclusion in the Scotland squad. He's done alright at club level, but does anyone else get the feeling that his tabloid stock only ran high for a while after Bordeaux? I dont see he's a commanding enough presence at the back - we've got some experienced defenders, is he going to be able to organise them? I think not

I know this is outrageously biased; but Alan Combe's had a great season...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the guy doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the first team.

Gordon isn't the best either, maybe we should play more friendlies and try a few other keepers.

Hinchcliffe(i think he is scottish) of The Midden is supposed to be excellent, give Gordon another chance and maybe try someone else.

519464[/snapback]

Hinchy is a legand! nowhere near scotland standard though, comon!

I've heard a few shouts for Ryan Esson. Cant say i agree though

Ryan f**king Esson!!! WTF!!!

Alan Combe's been superb for Killie all season and deserves a chance. He's still only 30 so relatively young in goalie terms.

Gordon's best game for Scotland so far, by a long way.

Admittedly he wasn't given much to do, but he did have to make one crucial save, which he judged well. It shows that he's starting to settle in.

That was my arguement all along. If the main criticism of him was nerves give him a decent run in the team to build up his confidence. I think he's a very good keeper and should be able to hold on to the jersey for a fair number of years.

Archived