Hip Hop Thread

A-Mac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Been listening almost non-stop to the latest release from veteran Bristolian wordsmith and all-round mentalist, Spye.

'Oops,Sorry' sees him take to the mic for the first time in ages in a video with his daughter and his usual combination of top eye and headwear.

Disclaimer: do not listen if you are offended by Brizzle accents over jazzy beats...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been out of touch with the rap game nowadays, probably my favourite album of the 2010's so far though...

Keep an ear out for the likes of Pro-era, Xquire, Action Bronson et al, GFK seems strong as always, Sean Price...but other than that I'm not on point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Numbers night at the Arches? Should be good. I saw Rza there years ago. I think it was a good night :P

No mate, it's at the o2 abc on Sauchiehall Street. I saw them a couple of years ago and like you, I think it was a good night. Not going to go so mental on the drink tonight. Hopefully.

More Wu Tang related hi jinks tomorrow with Ghostface Killah playing The Arches. Looking forward to this quite a lot.

That's the numbers event I was thinking about. Should be fun.

With all these disciples of Wu are they doing any fully blown clan gigs or festival appearances?

That's the numbers event I was thinking about. Should be fun.

With all these disciples of Wu are they doing any fully blown clan gigs or festival appearances?

Not to my knowledge but they toured pretty extensively last year and the year before. Imagine they're taking a break from that until the next Wu release whenever that'll be.