The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

6 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

4.5 year deal for Ancelotti is a big investment as he's one of the highest paid managers in Europe. It's a good appointment because the players must respect a coach with an impressive track record. Ferguson thought that he was too inexperienced for the main job. He will be part of Ancelotti's team and will learn from him tactically. The players will be delighted that he's staying.

Everton are investing heavily in the future. Silva could not handle the pressure. Ancelotti should improve them  considerably over the next few months. Arsenal are still looking for cheap, short-term solutions to long-term problems. It's unlikely that Arteta will have the funds to deal with them this season. Everton should finish comfortably above cheapskate Arsenal who are the epitome of mid-table mediocrity..

I hope you're right!

Fingers crossed.

22 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

4.5 year deal for Ancelotti is a big investment as he's one of the highest paid managers in Europe. It's a good appointment because the players must respect a coach with an impressive track record. Ferguson thought that he was too inexperienced for the main job. He will be part of Ancelotti's team and will learn from him tactically. The players will be delighted that he's staying.

That's how it should be, but it is certainly not always the case!

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ, this season is a defeat to Israel away from being the worst I've ever endured. Moribund pish from Everton tonight, atrocious finishing in the first half - passed off as a trio of "great saves" from the BBC - before bringing on a forward I honestly wouldn't have at Kilmarnock. 

Absolute dugmeat. 

On 05/01/2020 at 18:53, Estragon said:

Jesus Christ, this season is a defeat to Israel away from being the worst I've ever endured. Moribund pish from Everton tonight, atrocious finishing in the first half - passed off as a trio of "great saves" from the BBC - before bringing on a forward I honestly wouldn't have at Kilmarnock. 

Absolute dugmeat. 

The Ev :lol:

12 hours ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I thought you were talking about Insigne or Mertens joining as has been previously rumoured.

What's his name this time?

*edit* Don't bother, I've worked it out.

Me, too. :(

• 2 weeks later...