The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

Somewhere in the Bullens Road stand, mates getting the tickets from a guy when we get there. Take it you're going to the game?

I only go when Accies aren't playing. Don't think I'll make it down again until the Chelsea game next month.

Enjoy yourself?

Great result. Hull were very poor defensively and Everton weren't even on top form. Went wild when Rom scored, I was desperate to see him score a goal...and then he scored another! Glorious. Night out on the town now.

Holgate's quite good, but they really will struggle to replace Coleman. Holgate pretty much has to play in the RCB role if they play a back 3/5 too, so there's really no one left to play at wing-back.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it due to the Tweet not showing or you not knowing how to copy it over?
If the former, I've had that problem loads of times - and still sometimes do - but the new update on the app has seemed to fix it. I've had times where my link hasn't shown, and haven't seen others.
If the second one, you press the wee downwards arrow at the top right of the Tweet, select "share Tweet via", then pick "copy link to Tweet". You should then be able to paste it onto a post.

45 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Is it due to the Tweet not showing or you not knowing how to copy it over?
If the former, I've had that problem loads of times - and still sometimes do - but the new update on the app has seemed to fix it. I've had times where my link hasn't shown, and haven't seen others.
If the second one, you press the wee downwards arrow at the top right of the Tweet, select "share Tweet via", then pick "copy link to Tweet". You should then be able to paste it onto a post.

Hey, it works! Excellent. It was the latter actually. I just didn't know how it was done. Many thanks.

PS - Appropriate Everton tweet used for the trial so as not to go too far off topic!