A great feeling at Cappielow..

I still don't know who he is. I'll have to Google/wiki him later.

He used to play for Dundee United and famously scored an injury time winner against the old Rangers with his arse. Since then he's sucked Steve Lomas' knob and been a "good character" in the dressing room, in between his injury problems

If Robertson does sign, he'll be the second son of a former player in our squad. His dad, Dougie Robertson, played for us in the 80s in the Premier League, and David McNeil's dad John did the same.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

He used to play for Dundee United and famously scored an injury time winner against the old Rangers with his arse. Since then he's sucked Steve Lomas' knob and been a "good character" in the dressing room, in between his injury problems

Cheers RG.

The thread is mostly open for the 'benefit' of roasters trying and failing to vent their permanent outrage about Scottish football's Box Office side. Which is why it attracted many Queen of the South fans shortly before they departed for the seaside leagues, and now Partick fans desperately rummaging around the back of the sofa to find someone, anyone on a more rancid run than themselves. We've actually won at home and have pumped Celtic though, so no dice.

:lol: excellent, VT.

The thread is mostly open for the 'benefit' of roasters trying and failing to vent their permanent outrage about Scottish football's Box Office side. Which is why it attracted many Queen of the South fans shortly before they departed for the seaside leagues, and now Partick fans desperately rummaging around the back of the sofa to find someone, anyone on a more rancid run than themselves. We've actually won at home and have pumped Celtic though, so no dice.

I think you will find QOS or Partick fans will disappear when or if you head towards seaside leagues....

The point and laugh appeal will be lost

If Robertson does sign, he'll be the second son of a former player in our squad. His dad, Dougie Robertson, played for us in the 80s in the Premier League, and David McNeil's dad John did the same.

I nutemegged Dougie more than once and twice in an airport 5 aside competition, probably 2yr after he finished playing with Falkirk..... :huh:

Cult player whilst with us......Im sure the word is cult

I nutemegged Dougie more than once and twice in an airport 5 aside competition, probably 2yr after he finished playing with Falkirk..... :huh:

Cult player whilst with us......Im sure the word is cult

Good player in his day and scored a lot of goals for us.

Tomorrow is absolutely a must win game for us. We need to win the vast majority of games against the likes of Cowden, QoTS, Dumbarton, Livi and Alloa if we are to have any chance of avoiding the drop.

How's that worked out for you so far this season?

Oh how the arrogant have fallen when the highlight of your league season is a home win against little old Cowdenbeath.

I think we made amends for it by bending you over and fucking humping you at CP the last time we played though so nae luck.

You seem pretty mad.

Go away and calm down.