A great feeling at Cappielow..

I've possibly seen Morton win over 50% of their league games in that time.

But never seen them in a national competition at Hampden,although my great grandfather left me cine film to watch of Mortons last visit in a national competition to Hampden.

Edited by Buckfast

But never seen them in a national competition at Hampden,although my great grandfather left me cine film to watch of Mortons last visit in a national competition to Hampden.

When are Ayr releasing footage of their big Hampden win?

VT, I'm not comfortable with this new found humility.

Come on, re-convene a meeting of the 1922 Committee and get back on the horse.

This is like watching Ceaucescu whimpering his way to an impromptu appointment with his ad-hoc firing squad.

All football clubs have cycles of success and failure, relative to their position. All the momentum we had in the early days of the Rae chairmanship were squandered under a series of poor managers, now we're doing little more than treading water and will, ultimately, take a step down again at some point. That will then become the low point of the next cycle: 93/94 we were relegated from the First, 94/95 we won the Second and 95/96 we missed out on a play-off to the Premier League on goal difference.

If you're reading humility from this fact then you're sorely mistaken. After all this is the absolute high point of Queen of the South's cycle for generations and yet they still have absolutely nothing to show for it, and remain a complete irrelevance to Big Deals like ourselves. Same still applies to the rest of the 'Won f**k All and Never Wills' that make up half this division, and they all know by now who they are.

All football clubs have cycles of success and failure, relative to their position. All the momentum we had in the early days of the Rae chairmanship were squandered under a series of poor managers, now we're doing little more than treading water and will, ultimately, take a step down again at some point. That will then become the low point of the next cycle: 93/94 we were relegated from the First, 94/95 we won the Second and 95/96 we missed out on a play-off to the Premier League on goal difference.

If you're reading humility from this fact then you're sorely mistaken. After all this is the absolute high point of Queen of the South's cycle for generations and yet they still have absolutely nothing to show for it, and remain a complete irrelevance to Big Deals like ourselves. Same still applies to the rest of the 'Won f**k All and Never Wills' that make up half this division, and they all know by now who they are.

When are Dundee going to have some success then?

Answer the question!

He never will, he's hit earth with a bang, with Morton disgracing both themselves and the SFL in last weeks capitulation.

Kind of puts his criticism of other teams into perspective, something that doesn't sit well with the poor deluded fool.

He never will, he's hit earth with a bang, with Morton disgracing both themselves and the SFL in last weeks capitulation.

Kind of puts his criticism of other teams into perspective, something that doesn't sit well with the poor deluded fool.

Have a greenie biggrin.gif