Your Clubs BEST strip

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but that away strip is honking. Obviously this thread is completely subjective, but I can't imagine people thinking that was good let along one of their favourites..

I agree that this thread is completely subjective and don't expect anyone to agree with me. But when I was 7, cutting about in the same tops as the 'Well players of the day, I thought I was the bees-kness.

I like for it totally nostalgic, silly reasons rather than taste or style...

calvin-ayre-image-4-543930882.jpg

I still don`t know which one is the best :D

Any chance you could bring them with you to the upcoming League Cup game at FeegieField, so we can get a better look and decide?

I think I'll adopt Ayr United as my second team. Nice tits kits.

• 2 years later...

We've seen them a couple of times already but the Umbro kits are absolutely class. The op's picture, that is some fuckin' kit.

What happened to Umbro? They don't seem to make many kits anymore. I would love it if they came back and made this kit for us again. Would be immense and put an end to Saints releasing dreadful kits by Surridge, Joma, etc, etc.

1342480_mccoiststj150.jpg

ghana2.jpg

^^^ easily that

We also had a pink and grey reverse of the very same thing as our away top which was very cool. Unfortunately we ruined it a bit when we had to put sponsors on. Surprisingly this season's home strip has grown on me a little too.

We also had a pink and grey reverse of the very same thing as our away top which was very cool. Unfortunately we ruined it a bit when we had to put sponsors on. Surprisingly this season's home strip has grown on me a little too.

This seasons kit has grown on me too . Very inferior to Puma though. Joma have just taken last seasons Valencia kit and changed the blue to black. Don't like the gap on the back of the jersey eitherpost-51595-13925943177661_thumb.jpg

Archived