Jordan Rhodes

~~~

Not really. I havn't seen anyone suggesting that.

It's clear that everyone seems to be praising him from the heavens though. Good player at League 1 level, but I could imagine him struggling to do anything of note in the Premier League. He may get a shock when he eventually moves to a higher level.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's clear that everyone seems to be praising him from the heavens though. Good player at League 1 level, but I could imagine him struggling to do anything of note in the Premier League. He may get a shock when he eventually moves to a higher level.

He's also been doing it for the U21's

Why wouldn't he deserve the praise he's been getting? He is a young Scottish striker scoring goals for club and country.

Dont see the point in knocking the guy just because it's "league 1"

He's still a young player, what's the rush in getting him into the premiership? Seems playing week in week out at Huddersfield has done him no harm, and hopefully if he is transferred to a championship team / lower premiership team he will be far more prepared having played so much 1st team football

It didn't do James McCarthy any harm staying at Hamilton before moving when he did.

Hopefully he gets signed up for a 'solid' prmiership team.

Was everyone not creaming themselves over Jermaine Beckford when he was scoring sh*tloads in league one/championship and then went to Everton and struggled and now is struggling for Leicester in championship.

Got high hopes for Rhodes - hope he can fill his obvious potential :D

He's still young and becasue of that will still get better, he is turning into a fantastic player, given time he will make the EPL and probably score a reasonable amount of goals, but he needs to prove at Championship level first.

He may not. Ever considered that?

Far too good for League 1. Definitely worth teams in the Premier League taking a gamble on. Jermaine Beckford scored goals in that league and Everton took him and he scored goals for them. Rhodes is better than him.

sunderland maybe but everton couldn't afford him i think. Still sunderland apparently only have 10 mill to spend in January. They might not want to spend it on one player

I cant see any team spending that kind of money on him. Far to much of a gamble for a player unproven at that high a level.

If Huddersfield go up this season then I'd imagine he would stick with them. If not, then I could see a Championship club coming in for him.

I cant see any team spending that kind of money on him. Far to much of a gamble for a player unproven at that high a level.

If Huddersfield go up this season then I'd imagine he would stick with them. If not, then I could see a Championship club coming in for him.

of course they will, look at the amount the likes of arsenal, sunderland, liverpool etc spend on highly rated young players, arsenal have now spent nearly 30million on walcott and chamberlain considering the league they have been in

of course they will, look at the amount the likes of arsenal, sunderland, liverpool etc spend on highly rated young players, arsenal have now spent nearly 30million on walcott and chamberlain considering the league they have been in

Time will tell I suppose....

Archived