Jordan Rhodes

~~~

Connor Wickham was actually the reason Rhodes was sold by Ipswich. Roy Keane decided Wickham was the better talent and sent Rhodes off to Huddersfield in order to maximize his playing time.

Roy Keane's a total moron of course, so it's not entirely surprising.

I read about that the other day and it cheered me greatly that the wise one of football fucked up again. :lol:

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine them accepting a 5-6 mill offer from an EPL team like Spurs with condition that he is loaned back to them for remainder of the season. Win win for all

EPL teams get £60m-ish per season...how much do championship clubs get? I'd guess £10m or more? If so, that'd be the least I'd accept for Rhodes...the H'field chairman has stated several times that they have absolutely no financial pressure to sell

Jordan Rhodes did not pick Scotland as a second choice and it's patronising in the extreme to say he is "pretending to be Scottish". Who is Stewart McBride to judge how Jordan Rhodes feels about his idenity?

Who is Stuart McBride?

Well said. I hope he goes to a club who want to build their team around him, as opposed to jumping into Chelsea reserves or something (Torres, Shevchenko etc). I wondered if Martin O'Neill might try to build Sunderland around him as he's a reasonably tall lad who's good in the air (like Hartson and Sutton). I think he might be poached by a top club now though.

Totally agree...

Working under Martin O'Neill at Sunderland would be an excellent move for Rhodes...... and a move which would benefit Scotland too.

"Jordan Rhodes has scored more league goals in 70 minutes than Andy Carroll has in 23 games for LFC and Fernando Torres in 29 games for CFC." :D

My favourite was this:

Kevin_Doyle29

Oh my god! He's only gone and scored 5... Take a bow Jordan Rhodes. Take a f*cking bow.

Whoever that c**t Stewart McBride is can f**k right off, the boy lived in Scotland for basically the first 8 years of his life, no wonder he considers himself Scottish. I guess Shaun Maloney and Steven Fletcher aren't "properly" Scottish either.

Stewart McBride = fandan

He should be more open minded, after all, Lee 'Ronaldinho' Hendrie pretended to be English and we managed to come to terms with all the glorious WC medals he brought in for the three lions

He's had another 700 people start to follow him after the game tonight :o

That's a fake account. Huddersfield made a statement on their website a wee while ago saying he doesn't have a twitter account, nor does he plan to get one.

That's a fake account. Huddersfield made a statement on their website a wee while ago saying he doesn't have a twitter account, nor does he plan to get one.

Aww balls :(

I would say our striker pool now is:

1) Miller

2) Rhodes

3) GoodWillie

-) Mackail-Smith

If the Fletcher situation can be resolved, I'd put him equal top with Miller. It's looking good. Changed days - a few months ago I was still hoping Kris Boyd would come good...now I don't give a toss how his career goes.

This kids amazing, clearly far too good for League 1.

Credit to the SFA for getting him capped before England got in there, he could be World Class.

Archived