Hillsborough debate

Desert Nomad

Its despicable that some are using hysel to almost justify the death of these 96 inocent people.

Like iv said on here before. At the time of hysel brittish football had a huge problem with holigans. Hysel would of happened if it was chelsea,west ham,cardiff city or anyother club with a hooligan problem due to the non existent segregation. The stadium was nowhere near fit to hold such a game. To pin all the blame of hysel on liverpool fans is very short sighted. Yes a few hundred scouse hooligans were partly to blame but if there was decent segregation it wouldnt of happened. obvious but true.

Im sick of this anti liverpool bandwaggon that seems very popular these days. Most on it are misinformed or refuse to listen to the facts. There is nothing that can be done to change the opinions of these people. They want to hate liverpool, They want them to be scum and wont let fact get in the way.

Liverpool football club and its fans are the same as any other football club and its fans. All clubs attract all kinds of people from all walks of life and liverpool are no different.

I find it bizarre that scottish football fans with no link to that club are full of so much hate tawards them. How about you stop listing to the bullshite made up by twisted p***ks with a hidden agender and go and see for yourself what that club and its fans are like.

Iv been to anfield on many occasions and have never ever had a bad experence. Iv never witnessed these monster fans that are hated so much. The club is warm and welcoming. Unlike some i visit every year up here.

Edited by the_team_for_me

Its despicable that some are using hysel to almost justify the death of these 96 inocent people.

Like iv said on here before. At the time of hysel brittish football had a huge problem with holigans. Hysel would of happened if it was chelsea,west ham,cardiff city or anyother club with a hooligan problem due to the non existent segregation. The stadium was nowhere near fit to hold such a game. To pin all the blame of hysel on liverpool fans is very short sighted. Yes a few hundred scouse hooligans were partly to blame but if there was decent segregation it wouldnt of happened. obvious but true.

Im sick of this anti liverpool bandwaggon that seems very popular these days. Most on it are misinformed or refuse to listen to the facts. There is nothing that can be done to change the opinions of these people. They want to hate liverpool, They want them to be scum and wont let fact get in the way.

Liverpool football club and its fans are the same as any other football club and its fans. All clubs attract all kinds of people from all walks of life and liverpool are no different.

I find it bizarre that scottish football fans with no link to that club are full of so much hate tawards them. How about you stop listing to the bullshite made up by twisted p***ks with a hidden agender and go and see for yourself what that club and its fans are like.

Iv been to anfield on many occasions and have never ever had a bad experence. Iv never witnessed these monster fans that are hated so much. The club is warm and welcoming. Unlike some iv vist every year up here

Well said.

Best post ive read on this matter.

Expect to be red dotted to the hilt by said twisted wee fucks with an agenda who frankly dont have a fucking CLUE what they are talking about.

Bizzare that so many people on this forum have such an agenda and hatred towards Liverpool the club and the city, i have family from there and like you have been to Anfield many times and found the place and the people nothing but warm and friendly.

Iv been to anfield on many occasions and have never ever had a bad experence. Iv never witnessed these monster fans that are hated so much. The club is warm and welcoming. Unlike some i visit every year up here.

Well said.

Best post ive read on this matter.

Expect to be red dotted to the hilt by said twisted wee fucks with an agenda who frankly dont have a fucking CLUE what they are talking about.

Bizzare that so many people on this forum have such an agenda and hatred towards Liverpool the club and the city, i have family from there and like you have been to Anfield many times and found the place and the people nothing but warm and friendly.

I must be one of those 'twisted p***ks with a hidden agenda' then because Liverpool fans have done nothing but disgrace themselves time and time again. As the whole Suarez thing and the racist chanting at the young lad from Northampton(?) at the start of the year proved. Also 99% of Liverpool fans I have met have been complete arseholes as well.

I must be one of those 'twisted p***ks with a hidden agenda' then because Liverpool fans have done nothing but disgrace themselves time and time again. As the whole Suarez thing and the racist chanting at the young lad from Northampton(?) at the start of the year proved. Also 99% of Liverpool fans I have met have been complete arseholes as well.

Yep there was an idiot who shouted a racist comment at an Oldham player, went to court and banned from Anfield for life i believe. Obviously he is symptomatic of the entire population of the city etc...

Id love to know how many Liverpool fans you have met to base your 99% comment on, more like you just dont like the club and city and have pulled a random statement out your arse, making yourself look like an arse in the process.

And yes, you are a twisted f**k with an agenda, as well as a monumental catering sized imbecile.

To me this is a simple situation.

The government has finally come clean. Apologies have been made. Those involves in the despicable cover up will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

As will any Liverpool fan that entered Lepping's Lane without a valid ticket or who turned up late and pushed and pushed in vain. To date I cannot remember any acceptance from Liverpool fans that they played any part in this tragedy other than blameless victim. If that is not the case then I apologise.

The 96 dead, their familes and the injured have their justice, almost.

Yep there was an idiot who shouted a racist comment at an Oldham player, went to court and banned from Anfield for life i believe. Obviously he is symptomatic of the entire population of the city etc...

Id love to know how many Liverpool fans you have met to base your 99% comment on, more like you just dont like the club and city and have pulled a random statement out your arse, making yourself look like an arse in the process.

And yes, you are a twisted f**k with an agenda, as well as a monumental catering sized imbecile.

1 Idiot? laugh.gif aye alright then.

Well considering I live in Grimsby which has a very large percentage of Liverpool,Man utd, Arsenal and Chelsea fans I'm basing it on quite a lot of people. I think you are the one making them self look an arse here but you must be used to it by now.

Well considering I live in Grimsby which has a very large percentage of Liverpool,Man utd, Arsenal and Chelsea fans I'm basing it on quite a lot of people. I think you are the one making them self look an arse...

You're both arseholes. Settled.

1 Idiot? laugh.gif aye alright then.

Well considering I live in Grimsby which has a very large percentage of Liverpool,Man utd, Arsenal and Chelsea fans I'm basing it on quite a lot of people. I think you are the one making them self look an arse here but you must be used to it by now.

Ah, so have quoted four clubs there and all the liverpool fans are arseholes and the rest are all lovely chaps....

You really are a clown, and an attention seeking walloper who just wants to spout an agenda against scousers, go and lie down pal :lol: