Grand Theft Auto V

Your Xbox is the problem

Why do you say that? Put GTA IV on for 20 minutes while I was watching the football and found no problems whatsoever. Yet I haven't been able to go 10 minutes on V without a crash.

edit: another 35+ mins running Skyrim and nothing happens. I think that's 2 of the most heavy duty games out there running on my Xbox fine, I don't think it can be the problem. Has to be the disc I reckon. :(

Edited by Slim Charles

shit I didn't even think about this, will it not save as you complete missions?? I turned it off to watch the football without even thinking about saving it. Shit, hopefully not 5 hours wasted!

I believe it will autosave but I remember once when I was playing Borderlands believing it was autosaving... That's a day I will never get back

I just went out to the edge of the map near the pacific ocean and got there just as the sun was setting but before I could take the perfect picture the snapmatic thing wouldn't connect. Got one decent photo though. Think I'm in love with this game already. :wub:

I tried to take a selfie with a living statue went in to the wrong app pressed b to go back too many times and bitch slapped him only to be set upon by the folks who were taking pictures :(

Is it a selfie if there's another person in the picture?

Edited by killie_lad

I've been playing non stop since I came in at 6ish and, despite only having done about 2 missions, it's fcking tremendous. I've been to the strippers, took her home, played a round of golf, and won a 5 set tennis match, but mainly just drove around like a clown. :D