Grand Theft Auto V

Just finished the jewelery shop heist. Had to steal a Bugkill van and spent about 20 minutes trying to out run the police. Finally managed to lose them and crashed the van on the way to Lester's drop off point, tipping it on its side. Was absolutely raging!

The heist was really good though, I went for the stealth option rather than brute force. Over 50% of the cut went to the crew though!

Went onto the Metacritic site to see what the aggregate score was for the game. Some of the user reviews rating it 0/10 are immensely petty. Enjoyed this one, obviously taking the piss though

I don't like the GPS min-map, i would rather a top down like previous versions, therefore this game is 0/10

:lol:

I went on the tram and got stuck for about 5 minutes until the thing done a full circuit, so naturally I got out and shot the driver. However, I stood in front of the tram to do this, his dead body obviously landed on some sort of accelerator, and the tram took me out very, very quickly. :lol:

Anyone having problems saving photos ? I keep getting a message saving failed to save to social club. Rockstar game services are unavaible right now

I haven't managed to get the camera to work apart from when it has been required in a mission. Loads of my great selfies have been lost forever. :(

Been working away from home all week and the game has been sitting at home since yesterday unopened, will be having a major playing session when I get back on Friday and will defiantly be joining up to the PS3 gang.