Grand Theft Auto V

A character swap to Micahel.... he's sitting crying in his car, head on the steering wheel.. Just around the corner from his house!

I had this one too, really random. My favourite on so far was a swap to Trevor and he had a member of the lost MC hoisted above his head and threw him over a bridge.

Who is everyone's favourite character?

I like Trevor but find his missions a bit weak, and the plane mission was insanely difficult. Franklin's cool, but not near as interested in his character as I am Michael who is just awesome.

The only disappointment for me so far is Los Santos Rock Radio. It's no where near as good as Liberty Rock Radio was in GTA IV and K-DST/Radio X were in San Anrdeas

I've found the Radio stations aren't to my taste this time around (I think IV was the same, from my memory). The Rock one isn't really heavy enough, I looked through the track lists earlier on and there was two songs (neither of which I'd ever have in a rock station) that I'd enjoy. Channel X is doing alright but even then there's only a couple of really good ones.

I saved a construction worker after some pipes fell off a crane and trapped him in his truck.

I failed this mission as I got the bulldozer somehow stuck in between two objects. Watched his lorry blow up along with the car I came in.

I failed this mission as I got the bulldozer somehow stuck in between two objects. Watched his lorry blow up along with the car I came in.

I did the exact same but also died in the process. Pretty embarrassing fail.

I'm a teacher and the only people at work who understand how I feel about this game are the kids :(

Finding flaws with this game is daft - it's absolutely outstanding.

Well the game is completely unplayable due to console freeze on a very high number of peoples old, HDMI-less 360 consoles. That's a pretty major flaw that deserves to be criticized. The only solution they've had so far to the hundreds and hundreds of tweets on the issue is to say "Try it in another Xbox, here's a link to our website". Hopefully they'll stop ignoring that it's a design flaw and get a patch up pronto.

Edited by Slim Charles

Just robbed a store out in the middle of nowhere and got chased by police, was fucking mental. Couldn't outspeed them either, ended up having to turn around a bunch and went offroad and shit. Got killed because a police car was by my side, I braked and it slammed into a rock and exploded but my car was too close (and fucked up) and exploded with it.

Still made more money from the robbery than got taken off me. 8)