Florence and Machine Tour

oht

Girlfriend has asked for Florence and Machine tickets for Glasgow next year for her Christmas present. Tickets go on sale on official website on Wednesday 9am then public sale on Friday.

Excuse my inexperience but are tickets going to sell out really quickly? I was guessing that since they referred to a public sale, they aren't expecting to sell out in the first two days. I'm on a client site on Wednesday so can't do anything until 7pm that night. Alternative is I get my Dad to get them but I'm sure we'd end up with restricted view tickets or some such nonsense.

Don't you get a lunch break or something? where you could find 5 mins to buy the tickets yourself?

Hmmm....I've no idea how popular F&TM are...if there is a fan presale through their website before public sale on Friday then I would assume there is only a limited number of tickets available for presale.

That said...I don't think you'd have any problems buying the tickets when you get home at 7 oclock....

Give me your card details and i'll do it for you :P

Hard to judge, It's at the SECC so there'll be alot of tickets onsale but she is quite popular. There's a pre-sale on her site from Wednesday at 9am so i would either try that or get someone to try for you on Friday morning. I doubt it will sell out but I also wouldn't risk hoping there'll still be tickets by 7pm.

Thanks for your help. Think the amex thing is genuine tho odd its not advertised on her website. Still, i appear to have tickets now!

I've used Ticketmaster a few times and they're probably the most honest and reliable of the thieving internet tout scum around! rolleyes.gif

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived