Homeland

Quentin Taranbino

Claire Danes definitely deserves some sort of award. Fantastic performance. Not just her though, it was well acted by everyone. And every time I see Jamey Sheridan, I always think of his part as Randall Flagg in the tv adaptation of Stephen King's "The Stand", Plays a bad guy superbly.

Great show, looking forward to the next series already.

im not putting a spoiler on for the simple reason i dont know how but IMO youve no business being on a the latest threads for this programme if youre arent up to date.if you arent,dont read on

now that was a cunning plan that blackadder would have been proud of.how come noone in the bunker saw what brodie was up to though?what a pisser for him if hed shouted "allahu akbar" and it hadnt gone off!

Edited by highlandcowden

I really really enjoyed Homeland, but I don;t think the finale, plot wise was aprticualrly "stunning

Once it became obvius Brody was being positioned to run for congress - which is about halfway throught eh first episode :lol: it ebcame clear that little would happen to jeapordise that

Some great performances all the same

I thought it was excellent. Was expecting a slightly bigger cliffhanger but pretty satisfied with how things have been left. I read Mark Lawson's summary of it and agree that it's got two, maybe three at a push, series in it. I doubt the story has the longevity to justify any more than that - even though Abu Nazir spoke about "destroying an idea" instead of killing individuals. One criticism of the first series was that some of the episodes seemed too "fleshed out", in my opinion, and there was sometimes only perhaps 10-15 minutes of material relevant to the story. I suppose that is always going to be a problem though, seeing as the US prefer to commission 12-episode series.

Best show on television recently, though. And Claire Danes... :wub:

Saul had the best quote with "Jesus Christ Carrie not this again" which had me in stitches :lol:

But in all seriousness,I was getting sick of waiting for the last 10 minites of each episode waiting for

something to happen.I hope season 2 gets a lot better.

Just started watching this about six episodes in but my Mrs has deleted the final episode now aside from kicking her down the stairs and getting her to say she fell how can I deal with this is it online anywhere or is it getting repeated any time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why's she in the Middle East???

Why's her hair changing colour back and forth???

Why's he all covered in blood???

Why's their surveillance cameras again????

Watching who?????

AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!