Help! (played SPL 1998- AND Junior)

RobRoyGuy

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might just have missed out on spl but Neil Caldwell played for Rangers Dundee United and Petershill for a season before packing it in altogether

It was, his Rangers and United appearances were all pre SPL. In the space of 4 years he went from Rangers-United-Petershill-Glencairn-retired, sad that so many players drop right out of football altogether.

Amazing how many players have played at spl and eventually ended up playing junior .

LazyJack who does Craig Conway play for now ?and was he a signed meadow player ? or only on loan from united ? Don't think I can include loans .

Conway was at Medda long before he went to United, I'm sure he's at cardiff now

Might just have missed out on spl but Neil Caldwell played for Rangers Dundee United and Petershill for a season before packing it in altogether

Hope we was better than gary and steven !

Conway was at Medda long before he went to United, I'm sure he's at cardiff now

So he was a signed meadow player jack and not on loan from a senior team to meadow ? and eventually went to dundee utd , then cardiff ?

Hope we was better than gary and steven !

So he was a signed meadow player jack and not on loan from a senior team to meadow ? and eventually went to dundee utd , then cardiff ?

Shannon might know more about this than me, Medda's no even listed in his playing career for some reason on wikipedia

Hardie was on their books for a few years, don't know if he defo played for the 1st team. Dillon played around 20SPL games for Killie.

Tommy Nolan played for Killie as well...

I'm well aware of that, neither Nolan or Hardie kicked a ball at 1st team level.

he was loaned to Meadow by Ayr in 03-04. Played 1st team for Ayr either side of it.

What you trying to do to me lazyjack , loans don't count man ! laugh.gif , and they have to have played a 1st team game at spl level and a first team game at junior level obviously. Got that jack !

Was there not a ex st mirren player at cumnock and irvine meadow who played in spl , name totally escapes me ... was it Kerr ?

Some Bo'ness players too...

Will Snowdon, Livingston.

Craig Martin, currently at Broxburn, told me he played for Dunfermline against Celtic.

George O'Boyle and Kevin Thomas both for St Johnstone.

Graeme Donald played for Hibs in early 1998, dunno if that was the SPL at the time.

Bound to be others I just cant think of any ATM.

What you trying to do to me lazyjack , loans don't count man ! laugh.gif , and they have to have played a 1st team game at spl level and a first team game at junior level obviously. Got that jack !

Was there not a ex st mirren player at cumnock and irvine meadow who played in spl , name totally escapes me ... was it Kerr ?

Nae point in askin me :lol:

Andy Walker - Bailleston Tommy Coyne - Shettleston Brian Martin - Forgot who Barry Lavety - Neiston not sure Spl though Steve Morrison - Largs again not sure SPL

Brain is Fried !!! Great post though biggrin.gif

Archived