Lidl Inferno Pizza

I finally got round to eating mine last night. I thought it was pretty fucking nippy, and went through two glass of milk and two vodkas while eating the fucker. It was also quite enjoyable at the same time though, and for £1.24 or whatever it was from Forfar Lidl, I can't really argue.

It's certainly worse coming out than it was going in, as i discovered about half an hour ago. :(

Have had mine in the freezer for about a week and a half and waiting for the opportune moment, with nothing planned later tonight or tomorrow its getting scranned the night. My earlyt houghts are I will be similar to a lot of the more recent posters where it wont cause too many problems but will be the hottest pizza i've ever consumed. Will report back!

Some seem to be hotter than others, they all have the same hot sauce on them but as can be expected the number of chillis on them fluctuates and chillis by their very nature can range in heat quite dramatically.

The least hot one I've had didn't have the water, sweat and tear histrionics but some are a proper struggle.

If there are none in Lidl when I go in after work Monday or Tuesday I will be having strong words with the Eastern European till staff. I intend to stock up 5 of them.

A bit of a side issue anyone else find Lidl the most strenuous supermarket for packing? The wee bits at the end of the tills aren't the biggest and the checkout mob are speed demons and I'm always fumbling around getting scornful looks as the guy behind me has his stuff scanned as I'm trying to get my shit in their bags which are a pain in the arse to open. None of your 'would you like a hand to pack' nicities in this place, strictly business, cheap and tasty business.

Some seem to be hotter than others, they all have the same hot sauce on them but as can be expected the number of chillis on them fluctuates and chillis by their very nature can range in heat quite dramatically.

The least hot one I've had didn't have the water, sweat and tear histrionics but some are a proper struggle.

If there are none in Lidl when I go in after work Monday or Tuesday I will be having strong words with the Eastern European till staff. I intend to stock up 5 of them.

A bit of a side issue anyone else find Lidl the most strenuous supermarket for packing? The wee bits at the end of the tills aren't the biggest and the checkout mob are speed demons and I'm always fumbling around getting scornful looks as the guy behind me has his stuff scanned as I'm trying to get my shit in their bags which are a pain in the arse to open. None of your 'would you like a hand to pack' nicities in this place, strictly business, cheap and tasty business.

The trick for packing is to have the trolley at the end of the till, scoop everything into the trolley then pack at the bench at the back.

Right, I've taken it on. I survived, it was decent for less than 1.50, tasty and defo the spiciest pizza i've ever had but not what a few have suggested.

didnt require the milk after and was still hungry but would buy again!

1328526996[/url]' post='5946083']

As it's a 2 minute walk from my work, it's where I'll be purchasing all my Inferno's.

MWWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

1328539301[/url]' post='5946518']

We're gonna have a problem.

To be precise, if I see you clutching an Inferno in Jamica Street you're gonna have a problem.

1328542864[/url]' post='5946668']

I also work down that way, so you'll have more than 1 problem

1328544279[/url]' post='5946716']

My nearest Lidl is the one on Victoria Road but I think I'll start going into town and using the one on Jamaica Street out of badness.

This could be like a shite Glasgow version of The Warriors or something. For the record, the Govan one (near the Clyde tunnel) is my patch. Roller skates and baseball bat at the ready. mad.gif

Had one on Friday night.

Reasonable kick to it (certainly for a shop bought pizza), no-where near what some folk are suggesting on here though - although I suppose everyone is different. I normally always add extra chillies to shop bought pizzas and this was no exception, I did think about trying without first to see what the fuss was about though.