Lidl Inferno Pizza

The 100m Junkie Obstacle Course would be a fine addition to the upcoming Olympics. Competitors would have to deftly weave their way through an onslaught of stumbling, sunken-eyed, hollow-cheeked f**k ups trying to crash a spare fag and "borrow" 50p for a quite obviously non-existent bus. The finish line would be a queue for methodone prescriptions through which competitors would have to burst through chest-first like a fucking boss.

The only way I'd give a passing though to attending an Olympic event would be if junkies were contesting for medals. The pole vault would be tremendous entertainment, and synchronized swimming little more than an exercise in televised drowning.

If you're reading this, Seb Coe - and I know you are, bitch - get this show on the road and your glorified school sports day may yet prove to be a success.

It's a cracking idea Barry, would be the perfect way to both symbolise Great Britain in 2012 and drag the Olympics in to the modern world, sadly though, if my experience is anything to go by, your efforts may - like the Junkie's diet - be fruitless. You see I tried to get the cuntos from the Olympic Committee to introduce an event and bring it up here to Aberdeen, "The Belmont Street Alcoholic Hobo Dash".

Picture the scene, a middle-distance (for the Homeless) sprint on a straight yet unlevel street, filled with takeaway food, pubs and pissed-up revellers (it would be held at night) on both pavements. The physcial battle of the race would be there for all to see, but imagine the mental toughness of the 'athletes' - stumbling past unmanned chip shops and deserted pint pumps all in the quest for Olympic gold (in this instance a years supply of Special VAT, perfect with it's gold can to symbolise the medal, with Silver cans of Tennents for the runner-up, Bronze coloured Can TBC), all while trying to avoid the steaming messes cheering them on from the sidelines, where fights, swearing, race track invasions and pitch side shagging would not only be the norm, but actively encouraged - an incredible display of mental fortitude.

Olympic Committee turned it down of course, apparently not "in the Olympic spirit" or family friendly enough. Joey Barton's not far wrong with these Sports Association Heads not having a clue what people want in the modern era. The Commonwealth games will lap it up though, those fuckers understand what the people want.

J_Stewart, on 26 January 2012 - 14:05, said:

Having only discovered this thread and yet to try "The Bad Boy", this is an idea I like. Think the P & B 5's sponsored exclusively by Lidl's Inferno Pizza could be a winner?

;)

Ooooft, I like that even more, Div makes some money to renovate P&B towers - or spend on prostitutes, whichever he prefers - and the Lidl's Inferno Pizza gets to sponsor one of the most prestigious events of the year.

I like your thinking KB, I like it a lot 8)

I had to give up after 2 slices.

My lord, hottest thing i have ever had.

and i am a legend when it comes to pizzas

Clearly not.

Bought 2 tonight, devoured the first one and the second one will be saved for the Saturday post-overtime reward :)

I used to live on those Alfredo LIDL pizzas when I lived in Munich. Never saw this variety in the shops over there though. Now I am back in Scotland, I don't even know where my nearest LIDL is...will have to begin the search to try one of these beasts!

EDIT - apparently Broxburn is my nearst LIDL...might just have to pay them a visit!!

Edited by Stockholm Syndrome

Just polished mine off. It didn't start too badly, then built up to a crescendo of searing heat at the very end. For about a minute I swear I could feel the blood scudding around inside my head.

Tortilla chips with Mexicana cheese and sour cream as a side, probably took the edge off it, and a two pints of water job. Yet now, 10 minutes on, there's no heat at all.

Bought mine this evening, realised I pass a lidl on the way home from work, possibly the same scummy lidl in Leith that was referred to earlier but I am a good 15 mins walk from there to the nice part by the shore so its fine!

I will eat on a weekend night (not tomorrow as back in glasgow for the weekend) as to avoid ring sting in work!

Our town used to have a Tescos in it but they moved out and virtually killed the place.(i.e. only charity shops left) Lidl opened up in the old store and hardly anyone went to it. The place is now quite busy and the quality of food now sold is excellant. I will be making a point now of trying all the foodstuffs that people on here are recommending.