Lidl Inferno Pizza

Got a couple of these yesterday.

My brother and I are sharing one for dinner tonight. Probably about 9:15 ish. If I haven't posted about it by 10 o'clock, then call for an emergency plumber.

Polished off two-thirds of the pizza - we ended up having two between my brother, my dad and I. Quite enjoyed it - it's a tasty pizza apart from anything. In terms of a supermarket pizza, it's pretty spicy - my nose is running and my mouth is burning a bit. We quite often make our own pizzas, and I'd say the hotness of it was pretty close to matching the ones we made.

Good pizza, will eat again.

I felt inclined to make a trip to the drongo-market today, on my way back from the job center, and purchase one of these bad boys! What I really f*cking hate about Lidl though, is the incline to buy nearly half the shop because it's so f*cking cheap. Ended up walking away with a Ringsting Pizza, a jar of Gherkins, a massive tin of Chicken Soup and some Feta Cheese. F*ck you Lidl!

Edited by Pure Mental

I felt inclined to make a trip to the drongo-market today, on my way back from the job center, and purchase one of these bad boys! What I really f*cking hate about Lidl though, is the incline to buy nearly half the shop because it's so f*cking cheap. Ended up walking away with a Ringsting Pizza, a jar of Gherkins, a massive tin of Chicken Soup and some Feta Cheese. F*ck you Lidl!

This. I end up spending £30 when I only went in for a pint of milk and an Inferno pizza, purely because I think 'ooh that's cheap, I'll buy it'. Twenty odd times.

Why is it bad to have water with it?

Water might make your mouth feel better but for the amount of water you'll need later for your arse, you'll be needing to smash open a fire hydrant and get your arse over it before the wind fans the flames.

Milk hits two birds with one stone. Breaks their f*cking skulls it's that good!

Edited by Pure Mental

I hate to be the one to break it to you but Lidle tinned soup is absolutely minging, the tomato is okay but the rest taste like sick.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but Lidle tinned soup is absolutely minging, the tomato is okay but the rest taste like sick.

The Chicken Soup tasted like the disposed-of contents of a deep fat frier but it's nothing less than I expected. It's Lidl, it's the sort of food I expect to be served by the Salvation Army.

They do decent deals on Heinz tinned soup though.

I bought 15 frozen Lorne for 99p the other day from there..........

They're actually not bad considering the price suggests the animal was involved in a collision with a car.

I also enjoyed a wander round the sort of 'Poundland' goods they have in the middle of the shop. A sort of Sheepskin waistcoat caught my eye as one of the worst pieces of attire I have ever seen in my life.

Edited by Pure Mental

As posted earlier, now 99p........!

We used to get the fresh Alfredo Pizza, the multi cheese one, add some chillies or some onions/peppers and it was really good. Nice texture, almost like a takeaway pizza, but you had to be careful how you cooked (well heated) it .......!