Upcoming Film Releases

11thHour

• 3 weeks later...

I think Gravity looks great. Think i'll definitely be seeking to get to the pics for that one. Possibly the IMAX, if someone will go with me :(

Saw a preview screening of Gravity last night. Absolutely visually stunning, probably the first film I've seen that is enhanced by the use of 3d and not just gimmicky. The score was also very much in keeping with the visuals and Sandra Bullock puts in an outstanding performance.

My only issue was that while in space in sub zero temperatures wearing a skimpy vest top there was not one gratuitous erect nipple shot ;-)

Anyone even thinking about going to see it, it's a must.

Saw a preview screening of Gravity last night. Absolutely visually stunning, probably the first film I've seen that is enhanced by the use of 3d and not just gimmicky. The score was also very much in keeping with the visuals and Sandra Bullock puts in an outstanding performance.

My only issue was that while in space in sub zero temperatures wearing a skimpy vest top there was not one gratuitous erect nipple shot ;-)

I've booked a ticket to see it in 3D next Thursday, really looking forward to it. It seems to have divided opinions from what I've seen of the reviews on IMDB, mind you mostly Americans, with some saying it's boring, no plot and Clooney talking too much, whereas quite a few are saying it's amazingly realistic and the best space film ever.

Glad to hear that a fellow P&B'er gives it the thumbs up, I'm sure I will enjoy it especially as this will be my first 3D experience.

Just out of the official Scottish premiere in Inverness. Agree with the above, but try to avoid sitting too close to the front. We were warned just before the start that it might get a bit nauseous in the front rows, wasn't too bad but slightly blurry. Don't want to say more in case of spoilers.

Maybe no nipple shots, but she does get her kit off as soon and as quickly as she can..

Edited by welshbairn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A Christopher Nolan film. With Hoyte van Hoytema doing the cinematography. And a cast featuring Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Casey Affleck, Michael Caine and Anne Hathaway.

Jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Topher Grace, Jon Lithgow and an uncredited Matt Damon also listed in the IMDb credits. Yeah, I think I'm in.

Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Rooney Mara and Scarlett Johansson's voice (probably worth the entry fee alone) with Spike Jonze directing. Colour me keen.

Yeah, I saw that in Hoyte van Hoytema's IMDb page and it looked interested.

Comes out on Valentine's Day though, might be a bit awkward if I'm sitting there on my own spanking it to Scarlett Johansson's voice being sexy.