Away crowds at Pittodrie

:lol:

This is funny watching the fermers scrambling to offer up excuses for their woeful attendance figures.

They're a right defensive bunch, eh? I can quite believe it was that figure, nobody can be arsed watching them.

We only went to see the Saints, pity only 180 of the Saints fans did the same.

I can't believe that the St Johnstone fans are rising to this.

Although, I equally can't believe that they only brought 179 fans to the first game of the season. Shocking.

GIRUY

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the one who added the data to the AFC Heritage Trust Site, I've checked the visitor attendance figure for the St Johnstone game on viewing this thread and I'd Inadvertently copied and pasted the figure from the St Johnstone game at the end of the season previous (2 matches higher in my list on 07/05/2011), the correct figure for 23/07/2011 should have been 518. I've corrected this on the AFCHT site afcheritage.org, and apologise to the St Johnstone travelling support!

I've rechecked the other 'Visiting Fans' figures for this season and they are all 100% correct.

We are awaiting data from the SPL/SFL/SFA for our historic travelling fan numbers, and will record and publish the figure ongoing in future.

AFC Heritage Trust

Thanks mate..

As for those who indulged in Saints fan baiting with yer crowd number wankfest.. GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YEES :lol: :lol: :lol:

On 2 separate occasions East Fire have taken more fans than St Johnstone to 2 different grounds. That is embarrassing but then again its not surprising.

What a fucking muppet..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And while I am here, who the fucking hell are East FIRE??

You really are a spanner

261 ....LMFAO

post-15122-0-07550400-1327683891_thumb.g

Your point, your average home attendance is 6 times bigger than ours, your away attendance at pittodrie was 6 times ours.

Anyway bringing up St Johnstones poor crowd attendance, yawn, we all know it, nothing we can do about it.

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

So after three pages, mostly ripping the pish oot of the shite St.Johnstone support we are now here..

St.Johnstone infact have the fith best away support at Pittodrie after Rangers, Celtic, Dundee Utd and Hearts..

Dear Mods, can this thread be placed in the comedy gold section please...

So we now have a biggest clubs list:

Rangers

Celtic

Dundee United

Dundee

Hearts

Motherwell

Dunfermline

Inverness

Hibernian

Kilmarnock

St Mirren

East Fife

St Johnstone

Of course, our game was a Friday night, so I guess ours would actually have been higher.

Rangers

Celtic

Dundee Utd

Dundee

Hearts

ST.JOHNSTONE

Motherwell

DUNFERMLINE :o

Inverness CT

Hibs

Killie

ST.MIRREN :ph34r:

East Fife

lol. StandFree = moron. Also wanted to add we always take more fans to Aberdeen than St.Mirren.

Season 2009/10 -

St.Johnstone - 1181 and 564

St.Mirren - 355 and 512

:huh: Since when did St Johnstone take over 1,000 to anywhere? I don't mean to be derogatory, but I've not seen the Perth Saints take that many to an away ground on the telly.

What a fucking muppet..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And while I am here, who the fucking hell are East FIRE??

You really are a spanner

261 ....LMFAO

That would be predictive text that got the better of me. Ah well only 1 ground that East Fife outnumbered you at. St Johnstone have a super support they even managed to outnumber East Fife at Pittodrie. You must be so proud. I can't believe anyone would suggest that they have a poor support number wise.

:huh: Since when did St Johnstone take over 1,000 to anywhere? I don't mean to be derogatory, but I've not seen the Perth Saints take that many to an away ground on the telly.

they brought around that amount to Tynecastle earlier this season

These silly St Johnstone fans don't know how to post pics properly.

Posting as attatchments

what.png

I think Dundee United, Dunfermline and Hearts this season were a similar number, perhaps slightly lower.

That would be predictive text that got the better of me. Ah well only 1 ground that East Fife outnumbered you at. St Johnstone have a super support they even managed to outnumber East Fife at Pittodrie. You must be so proud. I can't believe anyone would suggest that they have a poor support number wise.

And St.Mirren.

satisfacao.gif

On 2 separate occasions East Fife have taken more fans than St Johnstone to 2 different grounds. That is embarrassing but then again its not surprising.

Although this has since been proved to not be the case, why would it be at all embarrassing? what a strange little man.

As the one who added the data to the AFC Heritage Trust Site, I've checked the visitor attendance figure for the St Johnstone game on viewing this thread and I'd Inadvertently copied and pasted the figure from the St Johnstone game at the end of the season previous (2 matches higher in my list on 07/05/2011), the correct figure for 23/07/2011 should have been 518. I've corrected this on the AFCHT site afcheritage.org, and apologise to the St Johnstone travelling support!

I've rechecked the other 'Visiting Fans' figures for this season and they are all 100% correct.

We are awaiting data from the SPL/SFL/SFA for our historic travelling fan numbers, and will record and publish the figure ongoing in future.

AFC Heritage Trust

That makes more sense I was at that game and have only just thawed out, so my memory of the crowd wasn't the best but 179 did seem a little suspect.

So outside the Old Firm, Hearts had double what everyone else had (with the exception of Dundee Utd, but this is their biggest game of the season and is treated like a derby so that's understandable), and we played them on a Wednesday night in dismal weather, nestled after Christmas and before New Year. Everyone else played them at the weekend.

Since when did St Johnstone take over 1,000 to anywhere?

Breaking into seriousness for a minute, its the east coast against west coast thing again. For example we had 1,191 at Dunfermline just before Xmas and decent support at Tynecastle at the start of last month. Likewise at Tannadice. Tomorrow at Motherwell we're unlikely to have many and don't generally take many to St Mirren or Killie either (or the Old Firm).

Now onto even more serious business, I think it's safe to say taking 518 fans to Pittodrie probably eclipses any joy that could be had from winning a major trophy.

Archived