Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nearly two hours apart.  The only thing that is comic in this whole thing is your

"let's discuss the issues (as long as they are my issues) stance" 

Anyway, any answer on the debentures yet?

How about a definition of small creditors?

Or even proof that these small creditors have been paid by RFFF?

No?  Thought not.  Carry on with your comedy.

I'm sure I read on here small creditors , it's under £1000..just don't ask for proof they've been paid, just take TEDIs word for it.

The pursuit of Rangers by HMRC is as much to do with setting precedent to open the floodgates as it is to collect the cash from Oldco. £10 million is chicken feed while compared to the grander scheme of things. Plus: Some of the definitions of 'debt' on here are fucking hilarious. Strichener repeatedly shouting 'DEBENTURES!' while every poster completely ignores him is hugely frustrating.

Anyhoo, on a completely unrelated subject: What about the debentures? Any comment? Are debentures not debt now? Did youngsy receive a sack with a dollar sign on the side of it from the RFFF? That's what is being suggested. What about the football debt that hasn't been paid yet? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30510604That not count either?

It is easy to ignore facts when they do not suit.  What appears to be hard for the blue noses on here is correcting their fellow supporters when they are quite obviously speaking shite, as was the case with Solitaire.

It is easy to ignore facts when they do not suit.  What appears to be hard for the blue noses on here is correcting their fellow supporters when they are quite obviously speaking shite, as was the case with Solitaire.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The rangers fans are not here for any reason except to attempt to wind up non-rangers fans - that's it. They will rarely correct their fellow fans because they have no interest whatsoever in the truth. A rangers fan lying might annoy someone, another rangers fan correcting them could only detract from that, as such it ain't gonna happen. If you stop hoping for logic, humility, or honesty from them then dealing with the afflicted becomes a great deal easier.

Aofjays moaning about Rangers fans posting on the Rangers forum lol

Good to see you taking Ares to task for his blatant homophobia... Oh wait...

Almost like I was spot on eh? Shockeroonie.

That aside I was moaning about rangers fans attempting to spoil a rangers thread. I'm sure anyone, even you, can see the difference.

Good to see you taking Ares to task for his blatant homophobia... Oh wait...

Almost like I was spot on eh? Shockeroonie.

That aside I was moaning about rangers fans attempting to spoil a rangers thread. I'm sure anyone, even you, can see the difference.

"Homophobia" hahah - What a little PC cuckold you are.

That's not even a real word you brainwashed degenerate fool.

Edited by Ares

"Homophobia" hahah - What a little PC cuckold you are.

That's not even a real word you brainwashed degenerate fool.

Being insulted by you is like being mauled by a toothless puppy. I know you are trying to be nasty but you're just soooo cute.

You posted that "The rangers fans are not here for any reason except to attempt to wind up non-rangers fans - that's it." Implying that non Rangers fans are only interested in awesome discussions, despite previously claiming that you "are only on here to laugh" .

Hypocritical?

Rangers fans aren't going to stop posting just because you stamp your feet, deal with it.

You posted that "The rangers fans are not here for any reason except to attempt to wind up non-rangers fans - that's it." Implying that non Rangers fans are only interested in awesome discussions, despite previously claiming that you "are only on here to laugh" .

Hypocritical?

Rangers fans aren't going to stop posting just because you stamp your feet, deal with it.

Isn't it hypocritical of you to let homophobia go unchallenged when it suits you?

Hypocritical?

It doesn't imply that, it implies nothing about non-rangers fans at all.

Have you misunderstood or are you simply being a good sport and giving us an example of an illogical/dishonest post intended to annoy?