Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We won't have to wait that long. The SFA will have made their decision and it should be published soon.

I am happy to leave it but you do prefer a reasonable discussion don't you?

i cant imagine any decision will be published, as far as i am aware they are not published for the other clubs so i cant imagine ours will be, we will be in europe and there will be no mention of it

i cant imagine any decision will be published, as far as i am aware they are not published for the other clubs so i cant imagine ours will be, we will be in europe and there will be no mention of it

You never looked at any of the links on the SFA site did you?

One is a list of license holders with a column which states if a European Club Licence has been granted. I would considered that a published list, no?

You can surely see why I do not afford you much credibility?

Edited by stonedsailor

One is a list of license holders with a column which states if a European Club Licence has been granted. I would considered that a published list, no?

Keep yer tinder dry, chap.  Make your point when it becomes relevant.

why would that be? because i dont exhaustively read every bit of nonsense posted on here, ive got bettter things to do.  the relevant part indiciated we would be eligible for europe under ffp.

:lol: we both know thats not how this bullshitefest of a thread works

Steady, Nacho.  After a decade on P&B and 4 years on The Big Thread I remain confident that The Diddies can both learn how to use the apostrophe and make a pertinent post.

Some days, though. I do want to change my name to the_sisyphus.

Indeed and it's always enjoyable to see a wee Whistle student attempting snide' when he should be at his books.

That's embarrassingly bad. You'd think someone always ready with a  "diddies can't apostrophe" post would put some effort into his own writing. Poor show kinky.

Steady, Nacho.  After a decade on P&B and 4 years on The Big Thread I remain confident that The Diddies can both learn how to use the apostrophe and make a pertinent post.

Some days, though. I do want to change my name to the_sisyphus.

Sisyphus? The self-aggrandizing liar? That does suit you.

Sisyphus? The self-aggrandizing liar? That does suit you.

Possibly the finest example yet of The_KinCarCrash making an absolute cúnt of it by trying to be clever. 

"He was notorious as the most cunning knave on earth. His greatest triumph came at the end of his life, when the god Hades came to claim him personally for the kingdom of the dead. "

So, at least there's that to look forward to for the old soak...

why would that be? because i dont exhaustively read every bit of nonsense posted on here, ive got bettter things to do. the relevant part indiciated we would be eligible for europe under ffp.

You demand reliable links yet don't read them when posted and dismiss them as nonsense. That's the reason.

You demand reliable links yet don't read them when posted and dismiss them as nonsense. That's the reason.

ive yet to see one reliable link from a credible source that says we are a new club, you dont have any because they dont exist, the latest supposed reliable link posted by vocal celt which supposedly indicates we are a new club is nothing of the sort, firstly its a news article not the official position of fifa and it is clear that the writer considers us the same club

all the relevant quotes are below

"Celtic and Rangers boast a staggering combined tally of 172 league championships and Scottish Cups, and their Premier League duopoly stretches back 31 years."

"Rangers have retained a narrow statistical edge in the derby itself, with 159 wins to their rivals' 145,"

"Sunday’s Scottish Cup semi-final will, in fact, represent just the second meeting of these sides since the Gers’ financial collapse, and the first since they recently earned promotion back to the top flight."

vocal celts argument is based on this quote which is clearly open to interpretation "However, this old rivalry went on to take a new twist in 2012 when Rangers went into liquidation, leaving the Ibrox club’s supporters to endure the indignity of their team starting again from the bottom tier of Scottish football". the idea that this somehow means the author considers us a new club when he has clearly shown he considers us the same club in the rest of the article is nonsensical

as i said provide links from a credible source that clearly state we are a new club and then you will have something to argue with, you dont have any of these while i have at least ten that state we are the same club

TRFCL notes debts totalling £29.1 million fall due within one year of the 2015 year end, which is largely unchanged on the prior year, however the total does not include a £5 million loan repaid to Sports Direct last December

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/business/company-results-forecasts/rangers-football-club-ltd-reports-7604504#CUERwM4lyU4g5xhb.97

2 The acceptable deviation is EUR 5 million. However, it can exceed this level up to

EUR 30 million if such excess is entirely covered by contributions from equity

participants and/or related parties. A lower amount may be decided in due course

by the UEFA Executive Committee.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ClubLicensing/2015/UEFA%20Regs%202015[1].pdf

ive yet to see one reliable link from a credible source that says we are a new club, you dont have any because they dont exist, the latest supposed reliable link posted by vocal celt which supposedly indicates we are a new club is nothing of the sort, firstly its a news article not the official position of fifa and it is clear that the writer considers us the same club

"Celtic and Rangers boast a staggering combined tally of 172 league championships and Scottish Cups, and their Premier League duopoly stretches back 31 years."

"Rangers have retained a narrow statistical edge in the derby itself, with 159 wins to their rivals' 145,"

"Sunday’s Scottish Cup semi-final will, in fact, represent just the second meeting of these sides since the Gers’ financial collapse, and the first since they recently earned promotion back to the top flight."

vocal celts argument is based on this quote which is clearly open to interpretation "However, this old rivalry went on to take a new twist in 2012 when Rangers went into liquidation, leaving the Ibrox club’s supporters to endure the indignity of their team starting again from the bottom tier of Scottish football". the idea that this somehow means the author considers us a new club when he has clearly shown he considers us the same club in the rest of the article is nonsensical

as i said provide links from a credible source that clearly state we are a new club and then you will have something to argue with, you dont have any of these while i have at least ten that state we are the same club

There you go again. Bringing up the new club argument.

Your club has only been a continuous member of the SFA for a bawhair under 4 years.

You also said yourself that Parma kept getting viewed as the same club until the last time they were liquidated, after the introduction of FFP rules. If that is your belief then you will know that the FFP regulations would suggest any clubs liquidating after the FFP introduction are considered to be new.

Apologies, that last part about Parma was Solitaire, please disregard.

Edited by stonedsailor

great and how much of rangers debt was on transfers and wages which are the only things which apply for ffp, we are massively under that number when you take that into account, theres a reason why this isnt being reported in the mainstream press and warburton etc was saying if we beat hibs we will be playing in europe next season and that reason is because its a total non story dreamed up by celtic

There you go again. Bringing up the new club argument.

Your club has only been a continuous member of the SFA for a bawhair under 4 years.

You also said yourself that Parma kept getting viewed as the same club until the last time they were liquidated, after the introduction of FFP rules. If that is your belief then you will know that the FFP regulations would suggest any clubs liquidating after the FFP introduction are considered to be new.

Apologies, that last part about Parma was Solitaire, please disregard.

vocal celt brought up the new club pish in the post i was responding too - hope that helps

Talking of links FIFA.com

vocal celt brought up the new club pish in the post i was responding too - hope that helps

As far as I can see he just posted a link. It was you who made the connection.

you lot seriously don't know the meaning of the word Liquidation.........

great and how much of rangers debt was on transfers and wages which are the only things which apply for ffp, we are massively under that number when you take that into account, theres a reason why this isnt being reported in the mainstream press and warburton etc was saying if we beat hibs we will be playing in europe next season and that reason is because its a total non story dreamed up by celtic

Are you sure transfers and wages are all that count for FFP? Would you mind quoting from the regulations to show where this is the case because I don't see it.

you lot seriously don't know the meaning of the word Liquidation.........

you're the one that seems to be having difficulty with it, as officially the club survived it as explained numerous times, you believe differently, contrary to that evidence