Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're not Rangers anymore will still be being sung by supporters of all of Scottish football clubs 50 years from now.

As the Sevco fans love to say, Lest We Forget. :)

Followed by same old Rangers...

Still lying about that benny? Why you keep doing it is a hell of a puzzler. It's like you are trying to show off or embarrass people - but even complete morons should realise you are talking pish. Which means for something like 3 years you have been continually seeking the approval of people you must consider to be cretins. 

It's just odd.

Lying about what?

Aofjays being angry over very little again...

A couple of fans getting carried away on the internet calling for a sell-out Saturday?. Its not very much to cling to.

A couple of fans he says..

" SELL Out Saturday, the day of action to promote Scottish football - backed by the Daily Record"

Or a campaign backed by a national newspaper.... Surely David wouldn't lie..

Dons_1988, on 22 Apr 2016 - 09:06, said:

However, and this might be because I'm a miserable shit, I feel like the overall battle was lost.  I really hoped we'd come out the other side of this saga with a realisation that Scottish football could be more than just the Glasgow pair.  That actually football in this country has a lot to be proud of and to be talked up.

I think that this may be a bit pessimistic.  Most football fans outside of the two cheeks have seen that football is not reliant upon the old firm, no matter how much the MSM or the football authorities try to push that agenda.  The shenanigans that the SFA/SPL tried to pull in collusion with Rangers showed just how deep the corruption in our game goes - not great, but at least it has made abundantly clear exactly who and what needs to be excised.  Certainly, there will be nothing but derisive laughter if we are threatened with 'Armageddon' again.

In a way, it's just like Scottish politics, where no matter how hard the press wail about how terrible Independence and the SNP are, the smoke screen has cleared for huge parts of the population and we're not falling for their pish anymore.

Edited by Crossbill

Lying about what?

" SELL Out Saturday, the day of action to promote Scottish football - backed by the Daily Record"

But what we're the bloggers saying?

Lying about what?

So you thought it was started by up by a newspaper especially an OF championing newspaper, it has even less credibility now. :lol:

You are aware of the saying 'one swallow doesn't make a summer' even if you believe the badly thought out SOS was a real attempt at a GIFRUY to the Rangers, its irrelevant, it was only one weekend out of 38, its like crying over a yellow card in a 90 minute match four years later, it doesn't matter anymore, get over it.

The fact most clubs found their feet very quickly, some even winning trophies for the first time or for the first time in years while Rangers labored in the lower leagues with their fraudsters and spivs in charge, stumbling around losing to the likes of Stirling Albion or Forfar Athletic puts the stupid wee SOS into perspective.

g56AEhy.jpg

Edited by CityDave

The set up now is actually geared to make it easier for teams in Celtic's position to progress.

The Celtic board could have speculated to accumulate and paid for a team on the pitch that could pull in all that European income or they could downsize and only spend what was necessary to win a league where Aberdeen were the only opponents playing to 5 figure crowds.

If I were a Celtic Shareholder (I nearly was but that's another story) I'd salute this as a great decision

Celtic have adapted to the circumstances and continue debt free, it was an opportunity to lets say......pause and take a deep breath. Let us see how the new manager and the new players work out from next season, plan here has to be long term to rebuild a new team that can make some sort of impact in Europe. Celtic are the underdogs in Europe now, outside the major players but still regarded as capable of shocking the major players every once in a while, this is what your club should be aiming at not what's happening over in Mordor. Rangers will be no more than a decent Premiership outfit in the near future (oh look we've found a replacement for Dundee Utd right there, 3rd/4th place loyal) until Rangers start making profit they will not be a threat, why worry about them, they are a running f**k up, a joke club pretending to be something they are not, ........they are not the original Rangers.

Edited by CityDave

So you thought it was started by up by a newspaper especially an OF championing newspaper, it has even less credibility now. :lol:

g56AEhy.jpg

Never said it started by a newspaper, you're lying again david. It was backed by a national newspaper, other newspapers and a national radio station, yet it fell flat on its face.

Lying about what?

Mildly perplexed is the phrase you are looking for. Unless you are one of he knuckle dragging fraternity that gets angry when they don't understand something I have no idea how you could make such an error.

But as to what you are lying about "Sell out Saturdays", it was only ever one Saturday but nearly every time you bring it up you like to pretend (bare faced lie) that diddy fans promised to sell out every Saturday if rangers were told to get tae.

Often you will be corrected and have it explained to you in simple words but then not long later you will return with the same lies.

It's honestly really odd behaviour.

Mildly perplexed is the phrase you are looking for. Unless you are one of he knuckle dragging fraternity that gets angry when they don't understand something I have no idea how you could make such an error.

But as to what you are lying about "Sell out Saturdays", it was only ever one Saturday but nearly every time you bring it up you like to pretend (bare faced lie) that diddy fans promised to sell out every Saturday if rangers were told to get tae.

Often you will be corrected and have it explained to you in simple words but then not long later you will return with the same lies.

It's honestly really odd behaviour.

It was only Saturday according to honest aofjays, I wonder what the truth is...

" SCOTTISH football fans backed SellOutSaturday – and vowed to do it all again in a bid to save our game"

" we are looking at doing a Sell Out Wednesday on January 2 and working closer with the clubs to maybe reduce ticket prices"

But honest aofjays said it was only ever meant to be a one of....

He'll blame the SMSM for making things up.

" SCOTTISH football fans backed SellOutSaturday – and vowed to do it all again in a bid to save our game"

" we are looking at doing a Sell Out Wednesday on January 2 and working closer with the clubs to maybe reduce ticket prices"

Bid to save our game? Yeah, I'm going to take someone that says that seriously.

But what's your point? By the measure you present Sell out Saturday has been a roaring success.

Can you see why this is confusing?

Aofjays gets it wrong, again.....

Anyway moving on.

Despite my best wishes it seems that my optimism in Scottish fitba fans was sadly misplaced.

I'd like to wish my old spl chums well in this endeavour but i do have one question. While this works out well for the home teams (especially the team whose fans had the idea) will this be a regular occurrence so that teams who are away today may also benefit from this windfall?

All the best and it would be nice if there was a SOS every week.

Sell oot Saturday was pie in the sky.

Mission for you Bennett, find out where this originated from and also could explain why the Rangers supporting Daily Record claimed this as a success?

This is bullshit alert so you must answer.

btw you never bothered answering my question from yesterday, you are losing any remaining credibility here. :lol:

btw you never bothered answering my question from yesterday, you are losing any remaining credibility here. :lol:

What question was that? Feel free to repost it.

Mission for you Bennett, find out where this originated from and also could explain why the Rangers supporting Daily Record claimed this as a success?

. :lol:

The dreaded stenographers of the SMSM lol

http://www.theawayend.net/articles/opinion/1239-sell-out-saturday-the-result

A good 'bang the drum / highlight the positives'  initiative....

I'm sure the writer had bennett in mind when he mentioned 'of course there will be those who will sneer'

It's all sky sports fault for laughing at us lol

P.s I'm going to keep on laughing too :)

Question for The Diddies:  Why, exactly, are you taking such umbrage with Ben laughing at the utter failure of SoS?  So it was abject and you got more egg on your chin than Kirk Broadfoot microwaving his egg but are you really so thin-skinned and petty?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Question for The Diddies: Why, exactly, are you taking such umbrage with Ben laughing at the utter failure of SoS? So it was abject and you got more egg on your chin than Kirk Broadfoot microwaving his egg but are you really so thin-skinned and petty?

If we were thin skinned we wouldn't support diddy teams.

I have not gotten involved in the SOS debate this time but I think you will find it is the constant attempts at rewriting history from you guys which is being corrected, how you turn that into umbrage is beyond me.

If we were thin skinned we wouldn't support diddy teams.

I have not gotten involved in the SOS debate this time but I think you will find it is the constant attempts at rewriting history from you guys which is being corrected, how you turn that into umbrage is beyond me.

Rewriting history, irony.....?

Never said it started by a newspaper, you're lying again david. It was backed by a national newspaper, other newspapers and a national radio station, yet it fell flat on its face.

Why do insist that this has any relevance?.