Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Question for The Diddies: Why, exactly, are you taking such umbrage with Ben laughing at the utter failure of SoS? So it was abject and you got more egg on your chin than Kirk Broadfoot microwaving his egg but are you really so thin-skinned and petty?

If we were thin skinned we wouldn't support diddy teams.

I have not gotten involved in the SOS debate this time but I think you will find it is the constant attempts at rewriting history from you guys which is being corrected, how you turn that into umbrage is beyond me.

I have not gotten involved in the SOS debate this time but I think you will find it is the constant attempts at rewriting history from you guys which is being corrected, how you turn that into umbrage is beyond me.

Rewriting history, irony.....?

Never said it started by a newspaper, you're lying again david. It was backed by a national newspaper, other newspapers and a national radio station, yet it fell flat on its face.

Why do insist that this has any relevance?.

I don't buy that, Stoney.  SoS was meant to 'galvanise the diddies' but, instead, it just made them look abject and desultory.  Still, having us back will improve the league!

Edited by The_Kincardine

Why do you talk so much pish?

So, why do you?. SOS has no relevance, ffs I didn't even remember it until you brought it up.

So, did Rangers sell out every game on the journey?.

No one walked away, how did that go?

Question for The Diddies: Why, exactly, are you taking such umbrage with Ben laughing at the utter failure of SoS? So it was abject and you got more egg on your chin than Kirk Broadfoot microwaving his egg but are you really so thin-skinned and petty?

Petty: that would be dedicating your evenings to correcting the punctuation and grammar of people who don't support the same team as you.

So, why do you?. SOS has no relevance, ffs I didn't even remember it until you brought it up.

Probably more apt to ask them how successful their away game boycotts are.

I don't buy that, Stoney.  SoS was meant to 'galvanise the diddies' but, instead, it just made them look abject and desultory.  Still, having us back will improve the league!

Its comforting to see the world as us and them, it makes life less confusing.

The bottom line was your club died and an imposter was rebooted in the 4th tier. This of course had no impact on the top tier as most clubs were already living within their means and didn't miss Rangers either through attendances or through tv money etc.

There was only armageddon for one club and that club and their fans deserved every drop of it.

Edited by CityDave

Looked like some of them even boycotted their home games.  :lol:

Boycott for fines.

Boycott for rule change

Boycott for league restructure

Boycott Dunfermline

Boycott Motherwell

Boycott Dundee United

Boycott the top league

What a fuckin joke the orcs are.

If it has no relevance then stop kicking up a fuss about it.

Sink us and we'll sink you.

There was only armageddon for one club and that club and their fans deserved every drop of it.

Trope Friday on The Big Thread.

Some say it's a Scotland-based messaged board.  In truth, it better resides in Hackney.

If it has no relevance then stop kicking up a fuss about it.

Fuss? I'm pishing ma breeks at your inability to comprehend how little this matters.

Did anyone do walking away on the journey?. :lol: