Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've been around for 48 years, not much astonishes me these days. Maybe Max Verstappen and Leicester City, but little else in sport.

You have the joy of youth, Dave.  Aged 48 but posting about Sevco with all the brio and insight of a semi-literate, spotty teen.

Anyone who thinks Rangers won't finish in the top two is bonkers. They will cheat their way to the top again make no mistake about it.

The Scottish football big wigs need it, they want it, they crave it, it will happen. Watch this space.

I'm out of step here.I expect Rangers to finish in either of the top two places next season.

There's no chance they will finish top.

There's potential for second if they pick up the same amount of favourable decisions that the Rangers of old did but that is their peak tbh and it will fall well short of a credible challenge.

I'm out of step here.

I expect Rangers to finish in either of the top two places next season.

High adventure in Dumfries and youre talking aboot Rangers.

" A cow which escaped from an auction mart has brought traffic to a halt in Dumfries.

It got out from the Huntingdon Road site at about 12:20 and made its way onto the Lockerbie Road.

Pupils at the nearby Dumfries High were advised not to leave the grounds while the animal was on the loose.

It made its way along Ardwall Road and the Annan Road before being cornered by staff from the mart and safely returned after being caught by local yokel Mr M Tennis. "

I wouldn't be surprised brother Kinky.

Going off at a tangent...how about my auld pal TheLip69 shiting the bed?  You're not in danger of donning a pale blue top and heading south, are you?  We Lanarkshire blokes are made of sterner stuff, Shirley?

Going off at a tangent...how about my auld pal TheLip69 shiting the bed? You're not in danger of donning a pale blue top and heading south, are you? We Lanarkshire blokes are made of sterner stuff, Shirley?

No chance mate.

I'm looking forward to next season already, even if we've no chance of 'doing a Leicester'.

No chance mate.

I'm looking forward to next season already, even if we've no chance of 'doing a Leicester'.

I may come up to visit my maw when we play you at Fir Park.  Just keep blokes with golf brollies away from me, please.

Edited by The_Kincardine

High adventure in Dumfries and youre talking aboot Rangers.

" A cow which escaped from an auction mart has brought traffic to a halt in Dumfries.

It got out from the Huntingdon Road site at about 12:20 and made its way onto the Lockerbie Road.

Pupils at the nearby Dumfries High were advised not to leave the grounds while the animal was on the loose.

It made its way along Ardwall Road and the Annan Road before being cornered by staff from the mart and safely returned after being caught by local yokel Mr M Tennis. "

I heard about the road being blocked, when I was at a meeting in the afternoon. All gone by the time I drove up the Annan Road later on though.

I don't appear to be the person called upon in such times of crisis.

Any luck yet by the way, in unearthing those stats that reveal that in terms of things like educational attainment, life expectancy and violent crime, I'm the one who comes from a backward, primitive part of Scotland?

It's probably been asked before but does anyone know why the UEFA site doesn't list Rangers' mens team?

This page http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/index.html on the R tab shows Rangers women's team but not the men's team.  I wondered if it only showed top-league teams but the H tab shows Hibs.

It only shows the Hibs womans team not the mens. Looks like top league teams only, showing teams that can play in European Competition.

Check again, Dave.  It shows both Hibs teams.

I was looking at this one http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/atoz/letter=H/index.html

then this http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=SCO/domesticleague/clubs/index.html

Edited by CityDave

I heard about the road being blocked, when I was at a meeting in the afternoon. All gone by the time I drove up the Annan Road later on though.

I don't appear to be the person called upon in such times of crisis.

Any luck yet by the way, in unearthing those stats that reveal that in terms of things like educational attainment, life expectancy and violent crime, I'm the one who comes from a backward, primitive part of Scotland?

Don't have a sevcow Monks.

TimiÅŸoara were still listed with points in 2014.

yep and now they are not, rangers are still listed , uefa have stated we are the same team, recognise other clubs who have been in worse positions as the same club etc. your argument is based on ignoring uefa saying rangers are the same team, taking snippets of rules out of context and putting your own spin on them, claiming various rules exclude actual evidence regarding uefas stance on the status of clubs without providing any proof of this (ffp+ fiorentina), you have nothing

INTERRUPTED.

nope - the conditional membership is the same membership we have now, but with the conditions removed and this is the same membership we have always had according to the sfa who have also stated we are the same club which destroys any of these wee micro arguments involving your interpretation of things anyway