Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I shall repeat myself because as far as football supporters go there is, and never will be, agreement concerning the history at Ibrox.

Qu'est-ce que l'Histoire, sinon une fable sur laquelle tout le monde est d' accord?

f**k you Pie and Bovril and your denunciation of The Big Thread.  A Sellick-minded, diddy-supporting Teuchter handing out lessons in cod French?

Only on The BRALT!

No other retailer will touch Sevco with a barge pole until the dispute is resolved.

It'll be messy but plenty of folk in retail genuinely despise Ashley. Second only to Green. Very much doubt they'll get anyone good but, someone will pick this up although there is a good chance it will end in tears for them.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

f**k you Pie and Bovril and your denunciation of The Big Thread. A Sellick-minded, diddy-supporting Teuchter handing out lessons in cod French?

Only on The BRALT!

Call of Duty, Napoleonic Wars.

Here's a wager, chappy.  We'll have a thriving in-house merchandising venture five years before Wiggy Milne has cut a turf at Westhill.

Sorry auld yin, I have a laundry list of vices but gambling aint one of them. 

Will it be the same company that takes it on now? Seems unlikely, an interim provider would seem most sensible. Someone or something disposable. 

Sorry auld yin, I have a laundry list of vices but gambling aint one of them. 

That's ok.  You have a history of your mouth writing cheques that that your team can't cash.  Plus, it's The Big Thread - at least 2/3rd of the posts are made by the diddy ignorant.

That's ok.  You have a history of your mouth writing cheques that that your team can't cash.  Plus, it's The Big Thread - at least 2/3rd of the posts are made by the diddy ignorant.

I can't believe I'm doing this, No,8 lost it, turned in his sash, I'm going to give you your dream shot, I'm sending you and your amusing collection of sober on non-sober posting characters, to Top ***

I can't believe I'm doing this, No,8 lost it, turned in his sash, I'm going to give you your dream shot, I'm sending you and your amusing collection of sober on non-sober posting characters, to Top ***

Sorry, chappy.  I don't speak asterisks.  Either spell out what you mean or be consigned as yet another no-mark diddy who can't put his cock on the block.

Sorry, chappy. I don't speak asterisks. Either spell out what you mean or be consigned as yet another no-mark diddy who can't put his cock on the block.

It's not his fault that P&B censors words which Police Scotland have openly deemed to be inoffensive under the offensive behaviour and threatening communications act. Why risk a P&B ban just because you want to exhibit faux offence?

Sorry, chappy.  I don't speak asterisks.  Either spell out what you mean or be consigned as yet another no-mark diddy who can't put his cock on the block.

f**k off, who you do you think you are talking to? I respect the rules of the forum. I don't agree but I'd rather continue to post here and the fact that there was an amusing movie quote (to me anyway) and you'd rather a bit of P&B entrapment make you look like a chopper. 

You're a sad old f**k KInky, my mistake for engaging. I think I'll just hit the brakes and hope you'll fly right by.

so how do the rangers fans know the contract has been ripped up. apart from a press release.

don't you need to go to court for this sort of thing.? after all anyone can then start ripping up contracts they don't like anymore(i.e. players)

and also how much do you trust the board?

Edited by scottxs

It's not his fault that P&B censors words which Police Scotland have openly deemed to be inoffensive

f**k off, who you do you think you are talking to?

Just someone whose P&B's history started when 'we' went tits up in 2012 and who hides behind the swear filter.

I, personally, have no issue with that but I prefer a more robust approach to conversation.

copyright SNS

The owners of Rangers FC have stepped up pressure on Mike Ashley of Sports Direct to break their joint venture for selling club kits and merchandise.

One of Mr Ashley's firms owns 49% of Rangers Retail. There is a break clause requiring seven years' notice.

Rangers have now withdrawn the rights to use club trademarks.

This appears to make it impossible for Rangers Retail to continue selling branded goods, and may even be intended to provoke a legal challenge.

The retail venture was set up under the previous management board at Ibrox.

Legal challenge

Ibrox bosses and Mr Ashley have been in dispute over the changed relationship when the previous regime was forced to give way to current Rangers chairman Dave King.

The current board has been trying to get out of the contract with Mr Ashley's company, announcing in March that it intended to break the deal.

You're selling me short here, chappy.. The full title is, "A Sevco-supporting, Tory-voting, bigoted Unionist c**t".

We don't speak asterisks, spell out what you mean or forever be consigned as a Sevco supporting, Tory voting bigoted hypocrit. Edited by stonedsailor

We don't speak asterisks, spell out what you mean or forever be consigned as a Sevco supporting, Tory voting bigoted hypocrit.

Good point.  Where the swear filter caught me at "c**t" it actually meant, "Big handsome ride".  I'll ask Div to update it.

Good point. Where the swear filter caught me at "c**t" it actually meant, "Big handsome ride". I'll ask Div to update it.

There you go again attempting to rewrite history.

To write history one must be more than a man, since the author who holds the pen of this great justiciary must be free from all preoccupation of interest or vanity.

copyright SNS

The owners of Rangers FC have stepped up pressure on Mike Ashley of Sports Direct to break their joint venture for selling club kits and merchandise.

One of Mr Ashley's firms owns 49% of Rangers Retail. There is a break clause requiring seven years' notice.

Rangers have now withdrawn the rights to use club trademarks.

This appears to make it impossible for Rangers Retail to continue selling branded goods, and may even be intended to provoke a legal challenge.

The retail venture was set up under the previous management board at Ibrox.

Legal challenge

Ibrox bosses and Mr Ashley have been in dispute over the changed relationship when the previous regime was forced to give way to current Rangers chairman Dave King.

The current board has been trying to get out of the contract with Mr Ashley's company, announcing in March that it intended to break the deal.

Cheers scoop, in other news Charles Gordon arrived in Khartoum....