Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That question's never been answered before Wunfy.

Don't think I've seen a uefa reply before.

Pity you hibsd it otherwise we would've found out this year.

When was the companies last audited signed off accounts?

Don't think I've seen a uefa reply before.

Pity you hibsd it otherwise we would've found out this year.

When was the companies last audited signed off accounts?

Why are you trying to flog this particular dead horse?  Your pathetic group of demented obsessives got their collective arse kicked on this issue.  They tried to make a point about Rangers, spent thousands in the attempt and UEFA gave them short shrift.

Just dry your salty tears with your £20.11 t-shirt.  It's all it's useful for now.

Why are you trying to flog this particular dead horse?  Your pathetic group of demented obsessives got their collective arse kicked on this issue.  They tried to make a point about Rangers, spent thousands in the attempt and UEFA gave them short shrift.

Just dry your salty tears with your £20.11 t-shirt.  It's all it's useful for now.

Lol. Nice whataboutery there Kinky. You know, if you were as secure in your view as you pretend you'd have no problem responding to Njord. Resorting to making stuff up and playing to a crowd of idiots (well, just Tedi in this case) makes you look like a rangers board member.

Lol. Nice whataboutery there Kinky. You know, if you were as secure in your view as you pretend you'd have no problem responding to Njord. Resorting to making stuff up and playing to a crowd of idiots (well, just Tedi in this case) makes you look like a rangers board member.

^^^ wasted 20.11 on a pointless shirt

Especially like the part

Imagine for a moment that the following has been established, so far, with more to come:

If UEFA have refused to back Stewart Regan’s formal stance to Celtic.

If UEFA contradicted Regan’s publicly stated definition of the duties of the SFA.

If UEFA have failed to endorse the SFA’s stance on being unable to report.

If UEFA refused to say that Rangers were compliant at 30th June and 30th September and instead identify compliance requirements but stopped short of saying they complied.

If UEFA have stated clearly that there is an OLD CLUB and a NEW CLUB and that the two are separate legal and footballing entities!

If UEFA have stated clearly that during season 2011 Rangers did not comply with the necessary criteria to hold a UEFA licence.

If UEFA have stated clearly that during season 2011 Rangers were non-compliant with UEFA licensing requirements, but refuse to identify, when the non-compliance was identified, when the SFA reported they were non-compliant, and merely sum up by saying they were not granted a licence for season 2012/2013?

Imagine all that! In ONE letter from UEFA! The first, we suspect, of many.

What a story that would be!

Just reliased on one of my rangers thread I started last week , some mod actually threatened to ban me for it and closed the thread

This site is an utter shambles

Staying for 55 , hang around for a week then fucking off , so just another year yous have to out up with me troops

Edited by forever_blue

Just reliased on one of my rangers thread I started last week , some mod actually threatened to ban me for it and closed the thread

Staying for 55 , hang around for a week then fucking off , so just another year yous have to out up with me troops

You've averaged 9 posts a day for 4 years. You going nowhere m80.

The merest mention of the word Rangers sends some of them off the deep end.