Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

EXCLUSIVE - GLIBMAN TO ATTEND AGM OF BRANDRANGERS FC

Spied the Castlemilk Prod-father in Heathrow BA lounge this morning.  Looked like he'd fallen through a hedge/still up from night before.

It seems you can take the boy out of Castlemilk, but you still can't get the fvkker to comb his hair! 

Yours,

Coco Chanel

Edited by aDONisSheep

Rangers will have to rely on emotional investment in any future share issue

“It is right to highlight the lack of retail revenue coming in and there have been various reports, both recently and further back, about how little that actually is and there is the well-publicised legal situation with Mike Ashley,” he said.

“The more money that can be brought in the better. At the end of the day, the investors there don’t have a bottomless pit of money. They will be keen to see other Rangers fans, and anyone who perhaps sees it as an investment, put more money into Rangers.

“Realistically, it is probably in the main, if not entirely, going to come from Rangers fans.

“I don’t think many institutions out there will be looking at Rangers, at least not at the moment anyway, and thinking they are a worthwhile investment.

Wallets out lads, looking for first time mugs and those who like to be taken for a ride multiple times. Is Youngsy still creeping about here? Opportunity for you here fella.

15 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Rangers will have to rely on emotional investment in any future share issue

Wallets out lads, looking for first time mugs and those who like to be taken for a ride multiple times. Is Youngsy still creeping about here? Opportunity for you here fella.

Sevco :lol: They're like a turd that just won't flush.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

TBH I thought it was one of my more prescient posts...The 'takeaway' from today is clearly Mr Micawber has a limited shellfish*

*Damn the spellchecker.

Agreed.  It seems to be a case of 'please contribute to paying off my loans'.

19 minutes ago, The DA said:

Agreed.  It seems to be a case of 'please contribute to paying off my loans'.

This is, young DA, indubitable.  The take away from today's AGM is that we're Three Men in a Boat* paddling past the Broomielaw without a pot to piss in whilst towing a fat Cockney b*****d.

*Apologies to JKJ

Edited by The_Kincardine

This is, young DA, indubitable.  The take away from today's AGM is that we're Three Men in a Boat* paddling past the Broomielaw without a pot to piss in whilst towing a fat Cockney b*****d.

*Apologies to JKJ

Paddling?? How much water did you lot nick from Scottish water??[emoji2]