Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

People near enough hitting a stauner over a court case over an unpaid debt 

catch of grip of yourselves lads 

Have you not been follow following? This debate has raged for years and one way or another we will get an answer. 

I am ready to eat humble pie, are you?

No excuses, no arguments, if the case goes against Coral and the court decrees that Rangers were relegated I will concede defeat and admit I was wrong on the continuation issue. Will you do the same if the case goes the other way?

Remember what the definition of relegate is, there is even a specific entry for British football.

If Rangers are a continuation then they were relegated to a lower division. That is fact.

Screenshot_20170112-121114.png

Screenshot_20170112-151500.png

Edited by stonedsailor

17 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Have you not been follow following? This debate has raged for years and one way or another we will get an answer. 

No excuses, no arguments, if the case goes against Coral and the court decrees that Rangers were relegated I will concede defeat and admit I was wrong on the continuation issue. Will you do the same if the case goes the other way?

Remember what the definition of relegate is, there is even a specific entry for British football.

If Rangers are a continuation then they were relegated to a lower division. That is fact.

Get a life ffs 

i am am a rangers fan and I couldn't even give two fucks about this 

23 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

People near enough hitting a stauner over a court case over an unpaid bet 

catch of grip of yourselves lads 

17 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

If you could also point out the rule where you can be relegated after finishing in second place I am also happy to admit I was wrong and "Rangers" currently playing home games at Ibrox are the same club as well.

7 minutes ago, munro76 said:

If you could also point out the rule where you can be relegated after finishing in second place I am also happy to admit I was wrong and "Rangers" currently playing home games at Ibrox are the same club as well.

It does not state in the definition how relegation should take place, whether it be by sporting merit; sporting integrity; a vote by members or just for shits and giggles all it says is

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Get a life ffs 

i am am a rangers fan and I couldn't even give two fucks about this 

So if the courts prove you wrong then you will still be as defiant? Fair play for your loyalty but it does show up your stubborn denial of facts and pigheadedness and negates any point in discussing any subject with you.

Or are you nervous about the decision and putting on a brave face?

2 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

So if the courts prove you wrong then you will still be as defiant? Fair play for your loyalty but it does show up your stubborn denial of facts and pigheadedness and negates any point in discussing any subject with you.

No he stated that he was a Rangers fan . They don't give a f**k about anything other than being better than Celtic.   They proved that when they let their club die. 

I'm sure this has been gone over umpteen times. The football club had a new "owner and operator" (as defined by the football authorities) i.e. a new operating company. The vote was about whether that new owner and operator could take on the holding of the SPL share (in line with SPL rules). Like I say, votes are just opinions.

Lol.

3 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

I'm sure this has been gone over umpteen times. The football club had a new "owner and operator" (as defined by the football authorities) i.e. a new operating company. The vote was about whether that new owner and operator could take on the holding of the SPL share (in line with SPL rules). Like I say, votes are just opinions.

Haha :D

But what about hearts when we got a new owner and operator. ?

Just now, scottxs said:

But what about hearts when we got a new owner and operator. ?

You didn't. The "owner and operator" (as defined by the football authorities) is the company which operates the football club. (Other companies can be involved as well of course as, for example, Murray International once was with us.)

1 hour ago, stonedsailor said:

Nervous about heehaw , the result could go in our favour and I could not give a flying f**k . Which part of this are you failing to understand ? No matter the outcome this thread will continue with the same debates day after day , month after month and year after year 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Nervous about heehaw , the result could go in our favour and I could not give a flying f**k . Which part of this are you failing to understand ? No matter the outcome this thread will continue with the same debates day after day , month after month and year after year 

Until you die again and then a new thread will start.

10 minutes ago, Bearwithme said:

You didn't. The "owner and operator" (as defined by the football authorities) is the company which operates the football club. (Other companies can be involved as well of course as, for example, Murray International once was with us.)

Do you honestly actually believe that pish? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Forever in denial.

How can the result go "in your favour" neither you nor your club are involved in the case. It's between a punter and bookie.

Edited by stonedsailor

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Exactly , so why on earth should I give a f**k then :lol: you have just backed my own point 

But it may prove the new club theory. Will you give a f**k then? Will Rangers appeal do you think? :lol: