Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Nervous about heehaw , the result could go in our favour and I could not give a flying f**k . Which part of this are you failing to understand ? No matter the outcome this thread will continue with the same debates day after day , month after month and year after year 

Forever in denial.

How can the result go "in your favour" neither you nor your club are involved in the case. It's between a punter and bookie.

Edited by stonedsailor

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Exactly , so why on earth should I give a f**k then :lol: you have just backed my own point 

But it may prove the new club theory. Will you give a f**k then? Will Rangers appeal do you think? :lol:

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

You just said it did not involve my club , make up your mind please 

It doesn't directly involve them. They have no input. It will have a bearing on how many trophies they can claim to have won though.

1 minute ago, bobbycoxblue said:

I'm a dee so knoe a bit about relegation .. as far as I recall when we have been relegated it's always been to the league directly below.. not to the 4th tier

Courts don't make judgements based upon sports history. They go by definition of wording. I won't repost the definition of relegate, you can look back yourself.

Courts don't make judgements based upon sports history. They go by definition of wording. I won't repost the definition of relegate, you can look back yourself.

Haha.. you complete fud.

Courts might make a judgement based on sports history when the case is based on betting on that particular sport ..

You can't be that thick... surely

19 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Haha.. you complete fud.

Courts might make a judgement based on sports history when the case is based on betting on that particular sport ..

They will make a judgement on the contract. Betting slip in other words.

21 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Haha.. you complete fud.

Please don't . Are you wanting him to post the definition of relegation screen shots for about the eighth time ?

The Coral story is diverting enough, but it's still not going to decide anything.

It's likelier to hinge on whether Rangers cropping up in the bottom tier can be termed a 'relegation' than it is on any notion of continuity.  It's an interesting little twist though.

Some terrific posts on here from Sugna.   Some might call it fence sitting, but he's got to the nub here of the idea that in some respects it's a new thing; in others it's not.

Anyway on other matters looks like money is tight at Sevconia Towers. Bad news with the Big Mike case just round the corner....lol

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/426188/celtic-withhold-40k-ticket-money-from-hogmanay-old-firm-to-pay-for-toilet-damage-caused-by-rangers-fans-after-5-1-game/

Anyway on other matters looks like money is tight at Sevconia Towers. Bad news with the Big Mike case just round the corner....lol

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/426188/celtic-withhold-40k-ticket-money-from-hogmanay-old-firm-to-pay-for-toilet-damage-caused-by-rangers-fans-after-5-1-game/

If there was damage done to ibrox why has no one come forward to say what it was.

Edit

After all they love a statement or 2

7 hours ago, Sting777 said:

'It comes after a minority of yob Gers fans trashed toilets in the away end at Parkhead during the clash back in September '.

Is that because they could only fit twenty of them in the bogs?  Stupid and inflammatory reporting.

Of course it was a minority - if a majority of visiting fans had gone on the rampage, they could probably have dismantled half the stand.  

The Coral story is diverting enough, but it's still not going to decide anything.
It's likelier to hinge on whether Rangers cropping up in the bottom tier can be termed a 'relegation' than it is on any notion of continuity.  It's an interesting little twist though.
Some terrific posts on here from Sugna.   Some might call it fence sitting, but he's got to the nub here of the idea that in some respects it's a new thing; in others it's not.

But what if the judge thinks a new club cant be relegated??