Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, not the laptop loyal, he's insinuating that it's from the REAL people that depend on the OF, namely the Scottish Press.

I've seen Matthew Lindsay from the Evening Times has been trying to give him a hard time over Twitter about it

aye his 'Alex Thomson .. wh .. who .... who is that ... oh a war journalist? Never heard of him' was acting of a scale that would easily grace River City

his list of defences were

1. I didn't say that

2. you didn't listen

3. I corrected my position

4. I paraphrased

5. I said in my opinion

6. Have you never made a mistake

7. Well we could argue all night

:bairn poor Chick

Come into the Celtic boardroom with me, as viewed last Wednesday lunchtime. The large oval table is set decorously for around 15 people and over in the corner a sumptuous buffet awaits. The great, the good, and the rank rotten of the Scottish sports media are here by invitation to break bread and share conversation with John Reid, the Celtic chairman, and Peter Lawwell, the club’s chief executive. And I kid you not — on the menu is succulent lamb.

This is the modern Celtic: street-wise, savvy, interacting with the media. Over the course of the next two hours the wines were poured as Reid and Lawwell — though mainly Dr Reid — engaged us in debate and discussion about the issues facing Scottish football. The Celtic chairman is no shrinking violet and it is perfectly obvious in his company why he rose to fill three of the great offices of British state: Home Secretary, Defence Secretary, and Northern Ireland Secretary. As was evident again at the Celtic annual general meeting on Friday, Reid waits upon no-one, bashes people aside at will, and is a combatively engaging character.

Graham Spiers, The Times 1/11/09

8)

The figure is 90% majority ... even more argument for a 20 team top flight ;)

yes obviously you are right - and this is why the gang of 10 will now start the pressure on the rangers to join their club.

listen i'm in favour of a top flight like you mentioned but making pacts with them is not the way to do it

yes obviously you are right - and this is why the gang of 10 will now start the pressure on the rangers to join their club.

listen i'm in favour of a top flight like you mentioned but making pacts with them is not the way to do it

Are you drunk?

After recent disclosures about the veracity of the Scottish media and the pressures thereon, relying on that rag as research material won't do your credibility any good, young fella me lad!

KTID

ignore their research (as they don't do any) and look into Lawwell's quotes only.

ignore their research (as they don't do any) and look into Lawwell's quotes only.

Which quotes? The ones where Scottish football needs celtic/rangers/both?

Or the ones where celtic don't need rangers?

Or the ones where celtic/rangers/SKY know what's best for us?

Or the ones where celtic/rangers/both are too big for Scotland?

At least Chic Young is consistent!

KTID

Aye cos Liewell's quotes are really reliable! :lol:

Just to check.. do Celtic fans actually believe the culture of media reporting of their club is in any way less sycophantic or pathetic than that of Rangers and their hierarchy are less conniving with journalists?

Really? :lol:

Which leads to the conclusion that he is a mendacious c**t feasting on the knobcheese of tens of thousands of buckled white trash Celtic fans without the ability to think for themselves just like you.dry.gif

Remember, Celtic are a club who, according to a senior Scottish reporter, have threatened to ban journalists from attending club press conferences if they don't play ball regarding what stories they do and don't print.

It's part of the game. The Old Firm control the sports media in Scotland.

Remember, Celtic are a club who, according to a senior Scottish reporter, have threatened to ban journalists from attending club press conferences if they don't play ball regarding what stories they do and don't print.

It's part of the game. The Old Firm control the sports media in Scotland.

Who, Chick Young? :lol:

Stop talking shit and back up this claim.