Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On the basis that Rangers will leave a huge trail of debt behind them, when can we expect the release of We Do Do Walking Away ...

A bit of an advance on walking. That song's been sitting on the shelf for years, quite famous too.

Edited by kiddy

The SFA don't even have powers to stop someone from running a club; I think that the remit of Companies House.

They can prevent him gaining access to the various SFA/SPL/whatever meetings and maybe fine the club a pitifully low (and impotent) amount of money.

But they can't stop him being a director.

The SFA know it and he knows it.

Yeah, that's why I chose to use the form of words that I did.

I would go further and suggest that even if they tried to impose the sanctions that they appear to have against an individual they may face a legal challenge.

E.ON UK PLC Westwood Way Westwood Business Park Coventry England CV4 8LG 8,827.

Scottish Hydro Electric Payment Centre PO Box 13 Havant PO9 5JB 62,527.30

Scottish Power PLC PO Box 4740 Worthing England BN11 9LT 302.44

They must be using Uswitcheroo. :lol::lol::lol:

everyone booking their tickets to the liquidation party

BYOB (blender)

remember your dancing shoes for grave dance revulotion in the centre circle

If the glorious day ever comes to pass we really do have to all turn up at Hampden for a QP game and party until our livers submit

It would be, and this is one of the few times this word is justified and doesn't just sound like a vacuous airhead sad sack talking about an iphone, awesome

Yeah, that's why I chose to use the form of words that I did.

I would go further and suggest that even if they tried to impose the sanctions that they appear to have against an individual they may face a legal challenge.

Yeah, my thinking too.

First part, fair enough, I fast read your post and never picked up on the (not too) subtle use of the word 'possibly'. :lol:

Thought this was a bit of light relief

http://www.glencairn.co.uk/news/://www.glencairn.co.uk/news/david-weir-decanter-set-trophy/

To mark the moving on of their captain David Weir, Rangers commissioned Glencairn Crystal to supplier a premium decanter set and blue glass trophy. Both the decanter set and blue glass trophy where engraved with Rangers' crest and the signatures of his team mates.

Glencairn would like to wish David Weir all the best in his future.

Creditor list: Glencairn Crystal Studio Ltd – £354

What a brass neck these cnuts have

Edited by LordHawHaw

If the glorious day ever comes to pass we really do have to all turn up at Hampden for a QP game and party until our livers submit

It would be, and this is one of the few times this word is justified and doesn't just sound like a vacuous airhead sad sack talking about an iphone, awesome

Why Queens Park out of interest? Even better, get a QP versus Partick Thistle friendly organised, at Hampden and get along the lower league fans and have a really day out. I'm a John Lennon song away from becoming a hippie...

But regardless, I sincerely hope that they go bust. That would be amusing.

stolen from CQN

To mark the moving on of their captain David Weir, Rangers commissioned Glencairn Crystal to supplier a premium decanter set and blue glass trophy. Both the decanter set and blue glass trophy where engraved with Rangers’ crest and the signatures of his team mates.

Glencairn would like to wish David Weir all the best in his future.

Glencairn Crystal Studio Ltd – £354

:o

Glencairn Website

edit: Boooo! Whilst I was beautifying my post, LHH sneaked in. At least I credited it LHH, shame on you.

Edited by pollymac

holy shit , just catching up with that list of crediters now..not so much the total but just the sheer amount of them is shocking, its like they,ve been sending folk out from ibrox for about a year just to "GET STUFF" with no inclination of paying for any of it...and to think of signing another striker on around 5k a week while mr bhoota and pie shops were running up a tab,,pooooor :o

Why Queens Park out of interest? Even better, get a QP versus Partick Thistle friendly organised, at Hampden and get along the lower league fans and have a really day out. I'm a John Lennon song away from becoming a hippie...

But regardless, I sincerely hope that they go bust. That would be amusing.

Hampden would be the only ground big enough to hold all the revellers mourners, hence QP :)

holy shit , just catching up with that list of crediters now..not so much the total but just the sheer amount of them is shocking, its like they,ve been sending folk out from ibrox for about a year just to "GET STUFF" with no inclination of paying for any of it...and to think of signing another striker on around 5k a week while mr bhoota and pie shops were running up a tab,,pooooor :o

Maybe Craigy got the idea from the English Riots...wonder if looting could be added to any charges that might or not be forthcoming

Hampden would be the only ground big enough to hold all the revellers mourners, hence QP :)

Ah of course...party at Mount Florida. But yes, any party should rightfully involve the two Glasgow clubs who've had to put up with all the shit in their city over the years. It must be horrific to have every degenerate mutant in Scotland descend upon your city for an old firm game every few months. And this comes from a Fifer... :lol:

I'm noting that the expert on Newsnicht is massively scathing about the likelihood of CVA being successful due to liabilities to HMRC.

Slightly more pessimistic than the jazz hands brigade on Scotland Tonight. Loved the muppet from The Herald 'Look, if you take out the Ticketus debts, the big tax case, the wee tax case, the unpaid tax from this season, these are just normal footballing debts.......'rolleyes.gif