Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the BBC website: http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17787583

"Bill Murray has since made an offer that the administrators will proceed with on Monday if it is not bettered."

Oh BBC, don't ever change.

I might think of becoming a Rangers supporter if they were owned by Bill Murray. That might be the best thing in the world, ever.

Actually surprised that no h*n supporters group has broken off and started a new club already like FC United.

You think the bigotry's bad enough as it is? Can you imagine the baggage that would come with that? Short of renaming the club to Red Hands of Ulster FC, there's unlikely to be a more antagonistic move than forming a Rangers United in the juniors.

You think the bigotry's bad enough as it is? Can you imagine the baggage that would come with that? Short of renaming the club to Red Hands of Ulster FC, there's unlikely to be a more antagonistic move than forming a Rangers United in the juniors.

Would probably be right up their street, no stewards, minimal police, healthy casual scene.

They could even go back to the pre-Souness signing policy.

Edited by Broccoli Dog

It seems that H&D were lying when they claimed last night that Miller "had had private talks" with the football authorities.

The SFA have categorically denied that they have had talks, according to Alex Thomson, whilst the SPL have locked themselves in the shitter at Hampden and won't come out.

another piece of bullshit to add to H&D's lengthy list of lies.

Actually surprised that no h*n supporters group has broken off and started a new club already like FC United.

As time goes on this FC Rangers of Glasgow looks to be a long term solution in the FC United and AFC Wimbledon stylee.

obstacles -

they would be starting from fcuk all (which admittedly is way above the fcuk all minus £134 million that the present mob have)

they would be a new club and lose their history and league place

can you imagine all the arguements as the trogdolyte fan base even try to get such a concept off the ground.

As time goes on this FC Rangers of Glasgow looks to be a long term solution in the FC United and AFC Wimbledon stylee.

they would be a new club and lose their history and league place

not to mention Ibrox and all their other assests.

But it's only a matter of time till that happens anyway......

I think I'll leave this here...

http://www.rangersun...m/the-proposal/

The Corporate Package £5000+ Membership Fee only

• All Fees can be paid to suit your budget, no interest charges apply.
  • No checks of any kind.

no change there then.........

We strongly feel that during these troubled times our city rivals have not wasted any time in being difficult and quite alarmingly happy to say they don’t need us to survive. Well, we feel we should now let them have their way, but as soon as possible cutting all ties that bind us together with them, we will be quite happy to source our own sponsorship if any at all is needed and feel that dual advertising with people who revelled in our possible demise would leave a rather sour taste in our mouth, we are confident as a stand alone brand Rangers would benefit financially not being consigned to share with them.

Immediately the members would be asked to vote on whether to continue with the name Murray Park or for it to be officially called Auchenhowie, or The Rangers Academy or a vote could take place to name it after a club legend. In recognition for the effect the great Bill Struth had on the club it is only right that he has had a stand named after him, we would ask the members if they wanted to rename any of the other stands after legends of our great club.

Good to see them dealing with the major problems right out of the gate :lol:

I also quite like that they are keen to have Gordon Smith back involved with their club. Anything to keep him off the radio

did some of their polls tho :D

The Race For Rangers: Who are the fans preferred bidder?

• The Singaporean Consortium/Bill Ng (37%, 123 Votes)
  • The Blue Knights Consortium/Paul Murray (33%, 111 Votes)
  • I don't know enough about any of them, cynical as hell after Craig Whyte (24%, 82 Votes)
  • The USA Group/Bill Miller (6%, 20 Votes)

Total Voters: 336

Share your thoughts on the BBC Announcement - "Relaunched Rangers could face penalty under SPL proposals"

• Rangers should join the SFL (35%, 173 Votes)
  • The SPL should have waited until the end of the season before making the announcement (27%, 133 Votes)
  • A NewCo RFC is not an option anyway (19%, 91 Votes)
  • I would support a NewCo RFC no matter what (9%, 44 Votes)
  • I wouldn't support a NewCo RFC without it's full history (9%, 42 Votes)
  • If RFC sets up a NewCo the points penalty is worth paying (1%, 5 Votes)

Total Voters: 488

Lack of a pyramid might be a factor ...

Borys

Lack of a pyramid might be a factor ...

Borys

I doubt it, most of them only found out there was an SFL about a month ago.

To be fair I genuinely did have a stereotypical conversation with a Rangers supporter who was a staunch supporter of a pyramid system. "Teams like Albion Rovers should get relegated to the Highland League."

You can't argue with that.

To be fair I genuinely did have a stereotypical conversation with a Rangers supporter who was a staunch supporter of a pyramid system. "Teams like Albion Rovers should get relegated to the Highland League."

Considering that geographical constraints seem to be secondary; OF in the EPL, OF in an Atlantic League, etc, then I think that logic would be quite sound.. ;)

I doubt it, most of them only found out there was an SFL about a month ago.

:lol: :lol: