Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Typing Rangers into the search box on Facebook and selecting public posts throws up some hilarious results such as:

Ardoyne Rangers

RANGERS 'TIL I DIE N.I STATEMENT.

Rangers 'Til I Die Northern Ireland call on all Rangers fans to attend an Emergency meeting this Wednesday 25/4/12 in The Welders at 8pm.

We will be discussing the sale of Rosettes at the Rangers v Motherwell game.

We are proposing thet the Rosettes be sold at £5 and the money being raised to Pay the £160,000 fine imposed on Rangers by the Corrupt and Biased S.F.A. T

his is to show any potential buyers that the fine will be covered by Rangers 'Til I Die N.I. We will also be seeking legal advice, with a view to using the money to take Legal action against the S.F.A Rangers 'Til I Die N.I also call upon on ALL Rangers fans and fan groups to unite as a front against our enemies. Vanguardbears, Union Bears Followfollow, Blue Order, R.S.T, R.S.A, Blue Heaven, Rangers Media etc must leave everything in the past and stand as one. Rangers 'Til I Die Northern Ireland. United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Also:

All football fans should join this its not just Rangers at risk here but the whole of Scottish Football

485313_176282442493562_166002273521579_259629_922154729_n.jpgWall PhotosLIKE and SHARE spread the word bluenosesby: Glasgow Rangers GERS WATP

Edited by GordieBoy80

I had to live through the Rangers 9 in a Row era and although it was pretty repetitive despite Celtic putting up a fight, I didn't really care which of the two won it. If anything, it was quite funny watching the Celtic fans suffer. As this would be even more of a one-horse race, I doubt Celtic would get anywhere close to a 9 in a row anyway before the fans and TV companies get fed up, the quality and bank balance drops and the league becomes far more interesting again. The EPL is always going to be far superior and we'll watch MOTD from afar anyway so does it matter if our teams are fighting in a weaker league? It's not like our clubs (including the 'big' two) are even qualifying for European competitions anyway.

You obviously didn't watch much of Rangers 9 in row if you think Celtic were their main rivals at the time, Celtic only finished 2nd twice in that period and that was the last two seasons, the rest of the time they were either 3rd (4 times) 4th (twice) or 5th (once)

So what exactly is less than zero success?

Back in 1968 Cyprus football was like kindergarten stuff and Dunfermline gubbed Apoel 12-1 and now look at the 2 teams. Nothing is for forever.

You can add Valencia to the mighty Fairs Cup run too.

..with every comment that comes from Rangers Media and their supporters I begin to lose the little sympathy I have with the 'normal' fan they have..they do themselves no favours at all and will likely end up with even more issues to deal with.

The fact that one of the admin guys has now mentioned liquidation in his statement should maybe, just maybe, give them an idea of the severity of the issue...about two months after the rest of us!

The fact that one of the admin guys has now mentioned liquidation in his statement should maybe, just maybe, give them an idea of the severity of the issue...about two months after the rest of us!

It's not even months, folk have been heralding the death throes of Rangers for three or four years now. The supporters should have been taking action when Moonbeams pulled out.

I had to live through the Rangers 9 in a Row era and although it was pretty repetitive despite Celtic putting up a fight, I didn't really care which of the two won it. If anything, it was quite funny watching the Celtic fans suffer. As this would be even more of a one-horse race, I doubt Celtic would get anywhere close to a 9 in a row anyway before the fans and TV companies get fed up, the quality and bank balance drops and the league becomes far more interesting again. The EPL is always going to be far superior and we'll watch MOTD from afar anyway so does it matter if our teams are fighting in a weaker league? It's not like our clubs (including the 'big' two) are even qualifying for European competitions anyway.

And one look at the Scottish Cup semi final between Aberdeen and Hibs showed that there is life in Scottish Football outwith the Old Firm. Two well supported provincial clubs not from Glasgow took healthy supports to Hampden and served up a decent game with no bigotry or sectarianism nor puerile sixth form politics.

If Rangers are f***ed then we get on with it, with or without TV contracts.

I've no problem with going to see my team at 3pm on a Saturday.

..with every comment that comes from Rangers Media and their supporters I begin to lose the little sympathy I have with the 'normal' fan they have..they do themselves no favours at all and will likely end up with even more issues to deal with.

I employ a few Rangers fans and were talking about it this morning, they all think its fair enough with whats happened so far, I really wanted to wind them up but it was like throwing stones at a puppy, its not as much fun as you think it will be.

As it stands, the SPL is in a state! Only 3 clubs are (effectively) debt free as of this financial year (Celtic, Hibs and St Johnstone). The rest are a mix bag of small debts with the likes of Motherwell up to terrible debts

Stopped reading at this point

The comedy never ends. Now they're boycotting SFA sponsors (Adidas and McDonald's will be crippled, no doubt) as well as companies that don't sponsor the SFA any more.

I thought they went for Tesco two-stripes anyway.

Two well supported provincial clubs not from Glasgow took healthy supports to Hampden and served up a decent game with no bigotry or sectarianism nor puerile sixth form politics.

I was there and that's not how I remember things, especially the first half. :lol:

The comedy never ends. Now they're boycotting SFA sponsors (Adidas and McDonald's will be crippled, no doubt) as well as companies that don't sponsor the SFA any more.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=217821

There is no such thing as 'bad' publicity. laugh.gif Sure all the sponsors will hate having their name banded about endlessly on forums and facebook. I imagine the world wide brands will really be worrying about a few nutcases in Scotland not buying/stealing their products.

"No more impartial punishment" - jeez, they really are the fuds that keep on giving, aren't they?:lol:

KTID

That gets me every time I see that pic. I keep thinking it's been 'shopped, but no, it's on numerous facebook pages etc.