Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To the watchers from Rangers Media, get it right up the lot of you, you cheat, you get caught, you get punished, deal with it.

Also, the Celtic fans attempting some sort of love-in with the diddies is sickening me, what is happening to Rangers just now is like separating Siamese twins, one dies(Rangers) and the other may survive but it won't be a good life(Celtic).

Well this says it all. How much more fvcking arrogant can they become?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4284577/Were-special-we-cannot-be-treated-same-as-other-clubs.html

We’re special, we cannot be treated same as other clubs

special_1498450a.jpg MAKING POINT ... McCoist believes the Old Firm pair deserve preferential treatment Pic: PA By ROBERT GRIEVE Published: 27th April 2012

ONE rule for Rangers and Celtic.

Another one for the rest.

Non-Old Firm fans have believed it for years.

But last night it was Ally McCoist who claimed that’s the way Scottish football works.

And what’s more, that’s the way it simply MUST be.

McCoist insists he accepts Rangers should be punished for the way they have gone about their business in recent times.

But kicking them out of the SPL?

Don’t make the Ibrox boss laugh.

Rangers might be on their knees financially, but McCoist reckons the fact they are due stiff sanctions DOESN’T mean they should be hit with them.

He said: “In an ideal world, whatever the punishment should be for Rangers, that should be it.

“If it’s Division Three, then great. That should be the punishment.

“But Scottish football is not an ideal world. These fans, thankfully, won’t get their wish. Because they might think it’s the right thing to do, but it wouldn’t suit them.

“It’s a contradiction for me to say it, but Rangers and Celtic are special cases. Whether we like that or not, they are special cases. Because they are the main two clubs, by far, in Scottish football.

“Fans of other clubs can say ‘don’t care, send them down,’ and that might be right.

“But it’s not going to help our game, so we all have a problem.

“Do we do the right thing? Or do we do the right thing for the game? Everyone has their own opinion.

“But we all have a dilemma here. Is it the right thing to do for Scottish football? No.

“It might be the right thing to do morally. But is it really the right thing to do for Scottish football? Obviously not.”

Tomorrow. Celtic Park. 12.45pm.

That’s exactly where and when the watching world will see the best of what our game has to offer.

Some Scottish football fans may disagree. But McCoist firmly believes that with all his heart.

He’s experienced this game first hand many times and the prospect of seeing the fixture disappear just doesn’t bear thinking about for the Rangers boss.

He added: “I really hope not, that goes without saying. But you have to say there is that possibility.

“I don’t think anybody wants to see that. But it is a possibility.

“With that in mind should we look around on Sunday and appreciate it? Yes. Without a doubt.

“The result went our way in the last Old Firm game, which they don’t always do.

“But the last game was an absolute joy to be involved in. It had every emotion going. The supporters were sensational. With 84 minutes gone I wanted the game to go on until 9pm.

“Six minutes later I was looking at the referee demanding a peep peep of the whistle.

“I went in for a lie down right afterwards. But that’s what it’s all about. Crazy.

“I just can’t wait for Sunday. It’s great, I wish it was today.

“We will get dogs abuse, but that is what it is all about.

“I thought the atmosphere at the last Old Firm game was as good as I have ever heard.

“I have been lucky enough to see 100, whatever it would be. I thought the atmosphere at our place was brilliant.

“Our supporters were sensational. Celtic’s fans were defiant, as if they weren’t bothered about the result. It was great, it was magic.

“There were people there I knew that had never been to an Old Firm game and they were completely mesmerised by it.

“Scottish football is getting blasted about all over the place just now.

“But when we have a product like that, and you can argue about the quality of the football if you want, that can provide an atmosphere and sporting environment like that, we have to be proud of it.”

McCoist would be forgiven for going right through this week with the Old Firm game the last thing on his mind.

But he insisted: “It’s been thought about by me, believe me. I’m really looking forward to the game now.

“Celtic are deserving champions. They have had a bizarre couple of weeks — losing the League Cup Final, then winning the League and getting knocked out of the Scottish Cup.

“They have had their ups and downs too. Nothing like our ups and downs, but it has certainly been an eventful month over at Parkhead as well.

“Dear me, it seems just like yesterday was the last Old Firm game. It is one that stays in our memories, it was a great day for us and we played really well, apart from a bizarre five minutes.

“And Celtic will absolutely be wanting to beat us and prove that they are worthy SPL champions, especially in their own ground.

“It’s a real chance for us to do what we have been doing well in recent weeks and the players putting everything behind them and going out and playing and doing what they do best and getting results.”

But the backdrop hanging over this game couldn’t be any worse for Rangers.

It’s hard to even imagine what kind of team they’ll have the next time these sides meet. Gers could lose their biggest and best players in the summer, leaving McCoist with inexperienced kids to work with and select.

Could they compete. McCoist doesn’t think so.

Walter Smith claimed earlier in the week he feared they’d finish bottom of the SPL and McCoist nods in agreement.

He added: “Easily. Very easily.

“Kids couldn’t survive, I don’t think. Look at the kids fighting against relegation for Dunfermline and Hibernian. And look at the experience they have in their teams.

“It’s unfortunate for those two clubs this year that they are at the bottom end of the table.

“I think it would be extremely difficult for a team of kids to stay in the SPL.

“But this is my club. This is where we are and you can’t pick and choose or say ‘Know what? This doesn’t suit me’.

“I think you just have to do your level best.”

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4284577/Were-special-we-cannot-be-treated-same-as-other-clubs.html#ixzz1tHvw1I1r

Well this says it all. How much more fvcking arrogant can they become?

http://www.thescotti...ther-clubs.html

Wow. There's now very little any of us need to say on the matter, McCoist has neatly summed up what should happen and their digusting attitude in one interview. I should be beyond being disgusted and shocked by this sort of thing, but I really amn't.

Morality's for losers, basically.

Rangers losses:

98/99 -£25.7m

99/00 -£26.3m

00/01 -£18.6m

01/02 -£36.0m

02/03 -£30.4m

03/04 -£6.8m

And remember - that's all with the tax advantages of the EBTs! :blink:

It's also helpful for the parent Murray company to write off these losses against other profitable subsidiaries in the group.<_<

Thats fucking unbelievable, hate that b*****d.

Really hope the worst possible outcome for them.

Better for the game??? FFS :D

So both celtic and rangers leaving for England = good for them, Scottish leagues end up like Wales.

Leave for the NATO north atlantic trawlers league = good for them, we end up like Wales.

One dies and it's end of football as we know it??

One dies and we are all closer to the prize! Why would that kill Scottish football?

They cheated us all. We will take pleasure watching them fall!

Wow. There's now very little any of us need to say on the matter, McCoist has neatly summed up what should happen and their digusting attitude in one interview. I should be beyond being disgusted and shocked by this sort of thing, but I really amn't.

Morality's for losers, basically.

If the SFA and SPL don't read this and think 'Arrogant Cheating Fuckers' then the game is dead. Simple as that. It's just so blatant.

They must die, and if they don't Motherwell FC just lost a 40 year fan.

Please, please, please email your club chairman, the SPL and the SFA a copy of this article before Monday 30th. Title your e-mail "Why I resign as a paying football supporter"

Scottish football DOES NOT NEED blue bigots or green bigots. And is about to lose thousands of real football fans.

Edited by WellHappy

It's also helpful for the parent Murray company to write off these losses against other profitable subsidiaries in the group.<_<

Unfortunately when the holding company is up to its ears in debt the whole edifice starts to rot and collapse......

Pleasing :)

:lol:

Lowering an out of control wage budget doesn;t equal a small profit - it equals a bit less of a fucking great loss! :P

Let's remember, this is the Walter Smith who got shot of Charlie Adam to Blackpool for £500k! :lol:

In season 2007/08, the year Rangers reached the UEFA CUP Final, they made a profit of £7.2 million........ and this included the sale of Alan Hutton to Tottenham for £9 million!

The following season Rangers made a loss of £12.7 million!

It was £500,000 plus a sell on clause... :P

Imagine the losses if we hadn't reached the Champions League and then all the way to Manchester...It is staggering we were losing that money even with European Football. That is me trusting your figures ... Mr 2.7 points in the early 80s :P

I'd just like to say that despite the Rangers fans' boycott of McDonald's the one in Paisley High Street was quite busy when I was in today.

You stay strong Ronald, we believe in you !!!

I see what Ally has done there I used to do it in essays all the time, he has nothing to say so instead has said the same thing twice but changing the order of words as if to clarify it.

As a way of clarifying what he's said he'd just repeated himself, I used to do the same in essays when I had nothing to say.

A very large majority believe Scottish Football will survive without the OF. Its only the OF and their fans who wont believe it and in that i include the media folks who proclaim they are only thinking of Scottish football and whats best for it.

The logic escapes me.

Yes they have done serious wrongs. Yes they should be punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished. But not too much because they are a big club. Not that the big clubs can do as they want, how they want, as they want. They must obey the rules. And if they dont they must get punished.

And repeat ad nauseum till ever remaining last shred of decency in the game has been booted to death.

Just remember throughout that its for the benefit of Scottish Football that it should happen that way. Especially during the time when your own puny club ( ie non-OF) is getting heavily shafted for breaking some piddly rule that is so minute compared to what the Might Gers have done over the years.

Love this post from RM;

"Are these the same Diddy Clubs that dined at our Table when it was full,they took our Moneys at their Gates if their so Fucking Morally High ,and Mighty then they should Fucking give it back.No didn't think so, but the same Neutered Sanctions they will hit us with they could Reap too, and when it happens then I will Laugh.

I don't want any Club to go into distress' but these Clowns are Bitter' and Twisted and their Hatred for us will Burn them up.

Wee Parochial Country.

They say we have not Payed our Taxes, and then try to Decapitate us , for their own Greed, and at the same Time try to stop us from Paying our Taxes .But want our Money.

We the Rangers Fans have contributed to these Smaller Clubs for Years ,I have had enough of them all ,and just as soon be out of their shitty Little worthless League .Preferably in England.

They say you fined out People when things get tough,well all the b*****ds have been outed, and we know who they are now."

Feckin Hell! laugh.gif

That can't possibly be genuine.

That McCoist piece is a gem.

He actually says that morally, the club should get absolutely hammered.

If even he says it, having just defended his right to actually endanger people involved in reaching a moral decision, there's not much else to be said.

Oh and of course, for any RM visitors, We really, really want your club to die - you deserve it, you ignorant morons.